Main Menu

goodwin

Started by sid3bysid3, May 02, 2010, 12:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

seriously... what the hell is wrong with him.

does he hate getting the footy these days?

30 odd points at quarter time and finishes with 65. useless

SCADDICT

ben_ess94

agreed
i have no idea
im confused and frustrated i want to trade him but  n it would be a waste!
guess we will just have to sit and wait and hope he comes good
maybe the over 30 rule is true...thought it wouldnt apply to him

ynot1985

I have goodwin too and he is absolutely driving me nuts... but Im not going to trade him out until after next week's match. He was reasonably good the first 3 rounds...its only the last 3 thats disappointing... hopefully he can turn it around against the tigers

CrowsFan

Quote from: ynot1985 on May 02, 2010, 02:06:35 PM
hopefully he can turn it around against the tigers

hopefully the crows can turn it around against the tigers!!!

HintT

One of the flops for me too.

I don't think he's largely been playing shower its just that he is pushing on and Adelaide have been terrible.  When (if) Adelaide win games, he will score highly.

brownmans muffins

that spot switched around between goodwin / gilbee / newman / enright for me befored rnd1 lockout.
safe to say i'm disappointed i went with goodwin out of those 4.

roo boys!

Yeah I have him in my DT and have been dissapointed by his scores as a premium.

What I'm just curious about is peoples opinion on if they were making a team this week, would you include him?

Fletch74

Yeah I'm really pissed of with him. He has good scores pre-season, then comes out in the real seaon and scores shower. Goes down $55K this week.

Don't want to trade him though. Would be pointless as we know what he's capable of.

bottlemart

His last few weeks have been frustrating.  i've watched him closely and he doesn't seem to like to kick the ball as much these days, which is a shame cos he is such a good kick.  Injury perhaps?  I'm not sure.

He scored 141 against the dees in R3, and they have the tigers at Aami this week.  I couldn't see the tiges beating the crows this week, or anyone really, so hopefully this is the week that goodwin turns things around.

sid3bysid3

yeah i am sooo keen to trade him as he isnt playing well, but i suppose his first 3 rounds were good.

heard he has a suss knee and their game plan is to handball.

if its not working they might get him kicking the ball.

bower looks like a juicy option but i think i'll save the trade

roo boys!

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on May 03, 2010, 10:34:00 AM
yeah i am sooo keen to trade him as he isnt playing well, but i suppose his first 3 rounds were good.

heard he has a suss knee and their game plan is to handball.

if its not working they might get him kicking the ball.

bower looks like a juicy option but i think i'll save the trade
does it look like it's working?

Cruiseon

An old old SC favourite of mine but sometimes you have to say to yourselve, they are getting on, their price is above their potential.

I took a punt on Goodwin last year and it was a punt. It worked last year but wasn't tempted this year.

Trade.

carpsi

Leave him in unless LTI.

I have him and not trading.

Dont listen to this trade him rubbish.

Be patient. Have faith man.

roo boys!

Cruiseon, sensible.