Seaby

Started by steje008, May 02, 2010, 10:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steje008

Just checked my dream team and saw Seaby is on 1....can someone tell me what happened and if his serously injured?

BGK

Rolled an ankle, didnt come back. It didnt look to serious.

Flame

YES..I'd like to thank Seaby for my 1 point tonight!!!! >:(

BratPack

Ditto. After I had him the first two weeks he's gone shower. I almost hope it IS serious so I have an excuse to trade his ass. The Pack are ANGRY!  >:(

Flame

I with you on that!!!Although he's dropped so much in price it almost isn't worth it!! Shower!!

Jugganauts

He rolled his ankle in the first quarter had some ice on it for a bit then they went to re strap it must have done it too tight and he had ice on it for the rest of the game

THANK YOU MARK SEABY 1 POINT IS BETTER THEN A DONUT

HellYeah

Zero is better.  As I understand it zero is treated as +"did not play" ie no price movement

Jugganauts

Quote from: HellYeah on May 02, 2010, 01:28:08 PM
Zero is better.  As I understand it zero is treated as +"did not play" ie no price movement
No if they are selected in the final team that runs out on the field and they get a zero the scores from ur bench players do not count

AndyJ

ooooo I went Seaby -> Cox this week......... hopefully he can do better than 1.

wipz

I wish I had done that trade insted of gray -> didak  :'(

numberwang

shower...he'll drop $23,000...more cash to trade him now.
damn i hate this...the should be an under 10points rule if injured that selects your emergency instead. could screw me this week.

Boomz

Glad i dont have him almost went for him but went hille instead which has turned out to be a lot better!

HellYeah

Quote from: Jugganauts on May 02, 2010, 01:29:20 PM
No if they are selected in the final team that runs out on the field and they get a zero the scores from ur bench players do not count

I can't recall how it works with bench players, but last year a zero certainly resulted in no price movement.  I don't know whether that anomoly has been corrected for 2010 or not.

Boomz

Quote from: HellYeah on May 02, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: Jugganauts on May 02, 2010, 01:29:20 PM

I can't recall how it works with bench players, but last year a zero certainly resulted in no price movement.  I don't know whether that anomoly has been corrected for 2010 or not.
Im pretty sure i read somewhere that this had changed and his price will still go down.

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on May 02, 2010, 12:20:01 PM
YES..I'd like to thank Seaby for my 1 point tonight!!!! >:(

My DT just gets better and better