Swan Named in Team!!

Started by Carnthedockers, May 02, 2010, 10:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnthedockers

My mate just got an e mail from one of his sources stating Dane Swan will miss tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything??

BGK

I hope not. I havent heard anything myself though. Whats the source?

Prospector_1

Quote from: Carnthedockers on May 02, 2010, 10:37:01 AM
My mate just got an e mail from one of his sources stating Dane Swan will miss tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything??

Too late to do anything about it anyway ...

Spite

Wow that would be good for my DT, ( no mitchell, boyd, martin, moles and have cover for gablett, and no swan) but would be terrible because I go for collingwood... heard the rumour today too.

BGK

Where did you hear the rumour?

Carnthedockers

I know it sounds weak but he wont give away his source, but he is the same guy who told me 2 weeks ago that boyd and mitchell would miss 2 and that corey would miss last week.. As yet nothing he has passed on has failed.

sid3bysid3

wont happen... dane swan never misses a game.

he hasnt been in doubt so he wont miss.

mark my words!

Boomz

A lot of talk about Swan out on other forums as well... just hope its true. would guarantee me a win.

Carnthedockers

Flame

This would just be the Cherry on my cake for the weekend!!!
Disaster :o

BBosCo

BGK

Cicjose

Swan is named to play.

if he doesn't play, i will have NO Ablett, Swan or Mitchell with Banner or Martin not picked so they cannot cover anyone, leaving me with 3 mids this weekend, Barlow, Watson and Bastinac

DISASTER

numberwang

Quote from: Cicjose on May 02, 2010, 12:55:05 PM
Swan is named to play.

if he doesn't play, i will have NO Ablett, Swan or Mitchell with Banner or Martin not picked so they cannot cover anyone, leaving me with 3 mids this weekend, Barlow, Watson and Bastinac

DISASTER

dude that plain sucks.

Boomz

Will find out tomoro but have read similiar posts everwhere so im guessing there must be some truth in it. any idea why he would miss? someone said he hasa virus or something?