Daniel Wells

Started by jimmyha, May 02, 2010, 08:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyha

Is this the year Wells finally lives up to the hype ?
I haven't watched many Kangas games, but m0nty has given him the star the last 2 or 3 weeks.

I've got him locked in this year, i hope it is :D

Maca24

he looks the goods jimmy.  :)

HintT

The silver lining in my hurricane atm

roo boys!

Yes Wellsy might be starting to find some consistency and constantly get 100 or more. I had him in at the start of the year and not quite convinced but now he's Wells and truly earnt his spot.

reesbr

do you guys think he will be consistant?

Fletch74

He's starting to show some consistency... Wish I had him.

roo boys!

I think he will be, he has been for the past 4 or so weeks and watching him play I think he will continue to rack em up.

But don't quote me when he hits a form slump and averages 60 for the rest of the year!

Fingers crossed he doesn't hey boys?

reesbr

haha same.

keeping my eye on him

roo boys!

bottlemart

I had Wells from the start as well.  His price of $361k was a reflection of the 7 games he played last year when he was struggling to move with any freedom.  He averaged about 90 the year before, so at that price he looked like real value.

The last four games he has scored over 100 points, and he looks to be moving well, so hopefully this is the year that he puts it together on a consistant basis.   

Maca24

the only worry is if opposition teams start to put a heavy tag on him

Big_Cox14

The only roos game I saw was the one against the eagles, where Wells played off half back. I think that really suits his game where he can rebound from half back and use his ability to break the lines. I too think he could be finally finding some consistency to his game. Definitely placing him on my watchlist.

Alex7089

In my opinion Wells will be good but he will never reach the heights that we thought he would a couple of years ago, he has burnt so many people and coaches, his inconsistency really hurts. I hope for his sake he can stand up and be an important player for the roos.

PS 2000 posts YIPPEE

roo boys!

PS 2000 posts YIPPEE
[/quote]
When's the party?

HintT

The one week Wells AND Ball play well, my two premiums are out. :(