3 - I'm gonna start all over
0 (0%)
3 - My obit will be in the papers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 18, 2010, 08:51:49 AM

Master Q

no eye deer

Was one (GAJ) but now two (MacKenzie) >:( Five on the bench. Should win my match though will be lucky to break 2000.

Fletch74

Just 1 for me. I was annoyed when I traded my 2 trades in the morning to find GAJ out, but in hindsight don't know if it would have changed my decision. Have Martin, GAJ, and Mitchell not playing.

Maca24

I am one of the lucky guys with no donuts.
thanks to jetta and bastinac covering gaza and martin

rory

Quote from: Maca24 on May 03, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
I am one of the lucky guys with no donuts.
thanks to jetta and bastinac covering gaza and martin
I wouldnt exactly call that lucky but better than nothing.

madbomber8

pulled out pretty luckily this week, no dohnuts for me on the field. i got ablett and martin out for trengove and bastinac. not amazing but enough to keep me happy. and i took out rockliff and danger for monfries from injury and ebert. overall i pulled a 2228 score. had chappy for my captain which im proud of! lol

Prospector_1

Alex7089

How did we al go this week guys? I won't cop any zeros this week. In hindsight I may as well of copped 2 last week with JKT and Jetta starting last week.

BratPack

Still zero, may as well though considering I have Gumby and Jackson Trengove on the field this week

supercoachheroes

full strength! wow, its been a while, what did you get last week alex?

Justin Bieber

Copping no donuts.

First time have an almost full side up. Only goose out but all other starters are playing now :)

Master Q

Alex7089

Quote from: supercoachheroes on May 08, 2010, 06:27:17 AM
full strength! wow, its been a while, what did you get last week alex?
Well although 22 played for me I had Baz, Higgo, JKT, Jetta, Bock, Waters, Gumby and Didak al underperforming or scoring poorly which led me to a season low score of 2187 although I climbed in overall rankings, up to 744.