3 - I'm gonna start all over
0 (0%)
3 - My obit will be in the papers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: May 18, 2010, 08:51:49 AM

uteboy

Hi Guys
just want to know with some of AFL's best players out this week. just would like to know how many ZERO'S  people are going to get this week.. ..

I have one this far ROCKCLIFF

Prospector_1

Hardly one of the afl's best players?

Maybe you should list all 3 missing from your forwards?

btw, hopefully no doh-nuts for me!

Glenferrie Crusader

2 definites at this stage...all in mids - Ablett, Mitchell, Martin & Bail all not playing...had Banner too but used a trade to upgrade to Juddy...lucky I had cash...not ready to cash in on cows yet so took the risk of just the 1 trade & copping the 2 donuts.

Still sticking with my original strategy at this stage...didn't want to panic trade...many in similar boat this week.

MissPiesFF

Zero Zero's for me unless one gets hit by a train. Oops did I just say that? ha

Prospector_1

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 01, 2010, 03:17:51 PM
Zero Zero's for me unless one gets hit by a train. Oops did I just say that? ha

An occurance does come to mind!

Prospector_1

Quote from: Glenferrie Crusader on May 01, 2010, 02:34:50 PM

2 definites at this stage...all in mids - Ablett, Mitchell, Martin & Bail all not playing...had Banner too but used a trade to upgrade to Juddy...lucky I had cash...not ready to cash in on cows yet so took the risk of just the 1 trade & copping the 2 donuts.

Still sticking with my original strategy at this stage...didn't want to panic trade...many in similar boat this week.

That sounds like NO PANIC, which is great! Also sounds like real careful consid. on the trade, so good luck!

Glenferrie Crusader

Thanks Prosp. hoping it will pay off in the long run  ;)

djtranny

With martin out and then ablett it forced me to make a trade i really didn't want to so as to avoid a donut. Prob was I was stupid enough to still have mitch robinson who doesn't look like getting games any more. So i traded him out for JKT to get money even tho JKT prob won't stay in the team past this week.. And now i'm left with 15 trades which i'm not happy about.
I was adamant on avoiding the donut lol.

Sams-Town

I got GAJ Martin and Shuey so have no perma capt and got a donut coming this is going to knock my 2300 avg around a bit, hopefully not too much. I have made Hodgey capt in a fair hope he will carve up the Bombers. Luckily all three teams I am playing this week are averaging around 2050ish so I may get away with this week luck pending.

Justin Bieber

Just the 1 for Boyd. Have schuey and martin on bench now. Had to use a double trade to get banner out for a keeper 8). Down to 15 trades but up another keeper in the mids (Gibbsy) 8).

Warnock was the casuality :'(. Still has more to grow but don't really need him as i have a set and forget combo.

korza

Alex7089

Well I have GAJ and Martin out like most coaches but luckily have them covered with JKT and Jetta. Other than that nobody unless JB pulls out in which case I would cop 1 zero.

Master Q

nickyt

miraculously 0 without having to use any trades.... wow i got lucky :P

SCADDICT

3 0's on the field, many more on the bench.