Hunt
8 (72.7%)
Nason
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

S_Coach99

I'd get rid of Hunt if I was you

Glenferrie Crusader

A reasonable chance Laddo may be playing for Box Hill next week...make sure you wait for teams.

Pav29

Trade out hunt. He has definetely reached his Peak.

PowerMan

I had Hargrave, brought in James Kelly for him...

Flame

Agree with Crusader..Ladson put in a poor peformance. At least you know Hunt will play 22 games!!

Dave085

But what do you think about Hunt as a solid reserve? He will get games all year and is consistent. May save a trade but will free up cash. Tough decision.

elephants

jvalles

I don't have the luxury of choosing Hunt, but Nason is still rising with a low BE.  Depends if you want security or a top team now.

elephants

im thinking i have a pretty solid backline and i have cover in maguire and nason/hunt so i think i will lose hunt cos he has maxed and i need money not security

thornz23

yep u have ure answer then hunt it is

mattpedo

Hargraves Breakeven for this week??

Fletch74

It's located on the front page of the Fan Footy web site

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/

jeffery

Is hargrave's break even of 42 correct.. Seems too low for a price loss of 16k last week

Carnthedockers

If I can offer one piece of advice for the year, this is it. he has dropped over 100k and is a premium buy. Barring injury he will get some big scores for the rest of the year!

Big_Cox14

Just to give you more food for thought, Maguire has been suspended for 2 weeks. An early plea will reduce that to 1 week.