?????????

Hunt
8 (72.7%)
Nason
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jugganauts

Quote from: thornz23 on May 02, 2010, 01:14:11 AM
his be was 154 last weekand 55 this weekbut since he only got 108 i wldnt think it shld be that low??
I dont think it would be that low but then wat do i know about maths lol

valkorum

His BE for round 6 is 154 and he has scored 108.  His price is going to fall again this week

ben0-1985

his new break even is 55....think he would be a good pick up when the round unlocks. He will go down 15.5k this week and be approx 292k....but the question is DO YOU GET ON, OR WAIT ANOTHER WEEK???

personally, i want to get on him this week when the round unlocks....just not sure who i should trade out. Im happy with my back line as is now

Hodge, Goddard, Carrazzo, Enright, Malceski, B.Waters, Maguire (Silvagni, Hunt)

will be another couple weeks before the cows mature fully though, but hargrave with his price now = VERY TEMPTING!!!

SCADDICT

Need to see more from Hargrave, the game was a major stats fest, think even Jarrad Grant got a 90.

chrisuzz

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 02, 2010, 08:01:44 AM
Need to see more from Hargrave, the game was a major stats fest, think even Jarrad Grant got a 90.
agreed i think everyone should wait atleast on more round before jumping on him

Davoo

thats what i was thinking. there was a lot of dt points racked up, so it doesnt mean hes great!

ben0-1985

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 02, 2010, 08:05:44 AM
Quote from: SCADDICT on May 02, 2010, 08:01:44 AM
agreed i think everyone should wait atleast on more round before jumping on him

yeh, maybe not a bad idea mate...

wipz

HARBROW chopped up he really backed himself and was very impressive with his run and carry.
Hargrave was average.

numberwang

he'll be in every team then...wow thats great...providing he can find the form of last year and stay injury free?
i'll pass.

Boomz

I would stay away if i didnt already have him... everyone is going to have him in a week or so which is flowering annoying

browny_wce

yeh ud think it would stay up around 100 odd

ben0-1985

thinking it is probably good advice to give him one more week to prove himself worthy of DT selection.....if he can notch up another ton, then he is a lock

(keep in mind next week that bulldogs have Melb, could easily notch up that ton....maybe wise to lock in when round unlocks...)

Pav29

I am going to get in Hargrave but don't want to use any more trades for a while. He will be a good straight swap for Hunt or Kennely because ive got that extra money.

Windigo

I've got a plethora of options (ah 3)to choose from to trade in Hargrave.
But who?
Hunt
Nason
Ladson
Or keep them and trade out Kennelly?

15 trades left.

Oh, just forgot. If i trade out Hunt (Bench) for Hargrave.
Who would i then bench: for him?
Ladson or Nason maybe... suckling on the field for both, if he plays that is?
If Ladson plays for Box Hill they may bring suckling in. (Who i have)

BratPack

Hunt or Ladson, Nason will probably make his BE next week and Kennelly is better than those two. I'd say Hunt due to the fact that Ladson can have bursts in the midfield