Too many cats?

Started by NADO95, May 01, 2010, 07:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NADO95

As many do, I have Ablett and Bartel in my team but I am considering putting Joel Selwood into this mix as an upgrade for Dangerfield. I'm not purposefully seeking out Geelong players so I was wondering if this could this negatively affect my team in any way. Any comments would be greatly appreciated>

mahervelous

If you're going to have too many players from any one team, Geelong is the one to have them from.

However, I'm in the same position and was robbed of a great score last week - heading into the final game it looked like I was set up for a score somewhere between 2100 and 2200, without demanding anything TOO impressive from my cats. As it turned out, they were flogged and a lot of guns (Mackie, Enright, Selwood etc) put poor scores on the board. As such, I ended up with 1991.

It is a risk, particularly with DT where a wet game can lower the score of everyone playing.

chatters24

Personally I would avoide that because if they have a bad trot for a few weeks or a month your DT will suffer. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Paddy13

Quote from: mahervelous on May 01, 2010, 07:49:16 AM
If you're going to have too many players from any one team, Geelong is the one to have them from.

However, I'm in the same position and was robbed of a great score last week - heading into the final game it looked like I was set up for a score somewhere between 2100 and 2200, without demanding anything TOO impressive from my cats. As it turned out, they were flogged and a lot of guns (Mackie, Enright, Selwood etc) put poor scores on the board. As such, I ended up with 1991.

It is a risk, particularly with DT where a wet game can lower the score of everyone playing.

Quote from: chatters24 on May 01, 2010, 07:49:38 AM
Personally I would avoide that because if they have a bad trot for a few weeks or a month your DT will suffer. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

I agree with both of these comments!
Your decision!!