Main Menu

Prospector, I think you are getting on everyone's nerves.

Started by Master Q, May 01, 2010, 07:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

As i said in tittle.

...Well you know, the mod stuff ;)

Justin Bieber

He is?? haven't seen him post alot!!! ;D Just to tell people to post it in the rate my.... ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on May 01, 2010, 07:34:42 AM
As i said in tittle.

...Well you know, the mod stuff ;)
How so? what did he do?. I think he is doing a good job.

ELLsendon

MissPiesFF

Maybe send a complaint to m0ntz then?  I would think you would need a lot to remove Pros. I for one do not want him removed :(

Master Q

Neither do i, i just see a lot of "Prospector stop deleting my threads!" etc...

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on May 01, 2010, 08:00:00 AM
Really?? this is the first I have heard of it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 01, 2010, 08:02:52 AM
Quote from: Master Q on May 01, 2010, 08:00:00 AM
Really?? this is the first I have heard of it.
He doesn't delete them. He simply moves them to join another already running thread or moves them into the correct section. He's doing what a Mod is suppose to do.

Master Q

All i'm saying is that people are getting annoyed.

It's just a sort of bring up thread, after all, I'm Here To Help ;)

BratPack

I can see his point though a lot of people want help and it would be a lot easier for them if there weren't 4 threads that have the exact same topic

HintT

Absolutely not.  If anything he's not doing enough moderation.  Then again, he can't excatly sit on this forum all day.

People really need to stop making thread for the sake of it.  From what I can gather the average person is lazy (can't be bothered to look in other threads) and selfish (has to create a thread about their problem).

Master Q

Quote from: HintT on May 01, 2010, 09:18:08 AM
Absolutely not.  If anything he's not doing enough moderation.  Then again, he can't excatly sit on this forum all day.

People really need to stop making thread for the sake of it.  From what I can gather the average person is lazy (can't be bothered to look in other threads) and selfish (has to create a thread about their problem).
Do you want me to say it again?

Alex7089

All the stupid little twats who are complaining about their threads being moved need to stop spending time complaining and instead spend it putting their threads in the right place. Pros is only doing his job and doing it very well if I might say so myself

valkorum

I dont get it.  First off everyone complained that we didnt have any mods, now people complaining that a mod is doing his job.

Build a bridge

Prospector_1

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 01, 2010, 07:49:04 AM
He is aways deleting my threads :@

Moving them - I'll try including soem messages about where they're moved to ...