Maguire, Silvagni or Hunt? Ziebell or Bastinac? Gumby or Brown?

Started by chosch, May 01, 2010, 07:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please choose from below or mention your own combo

Silvagni, Bastinac & J.Brown
4 (36.4%)
Silvagni, Ziebell & J.Brown
4 (36.4%)
Hunt, Bastinac & J.Brown
1 (9.1%)
Hunt, Ziebell & J.Brown
0 (0%)
Silvagni, Bastinac & Gumby
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

chosch

Hey Guys, a couple of decisions this week.

I have Josh Hunt, Alex Silvagni and Matt Maguire in contention for the last starting back position, with news that Merret is out, Maguire could be a likely starter for FB and so could score accordingly (bad).

Hunt has not impressed me all that much, he has earned me some money but his time is nearing an end in my team, will he dominate against a weaker opposition or score even less than usual seems the ball probably won't make it past halfway.

Alex Silvagni, i'd like to put him ahead of both of these guys, but i've not really looked too much at him and so i'm not 100% trusted he'll do better. What's your opinion?

-------
Mids dilemma, Ryan Bastinac or Jack Ziebell... i stupidly put Bastinac on instead of Trengove last week... that lost me about 70 points... who do you think should get the go this week... i have Dustin Martin (injured) on the pine at the moment... who should start out of Bastinac & Ziebell?
-------
Forwards... with Patrick Dangerfield out, i have put James Podsiadly in his position... however, after J.Brown's hindered performance last week... would putting the rollercoaster Gumbleton ahead of him be a possible decision?

At the moment, i'm thinking Silvagni, Bastinac & Brown.
Any opinions? The poll is hard to give all options, so ill offer what i think are the best ones, and if u differ... please comment

BratPack

Silvagni, Ziebell and Brown. There is no point having a player that costs that much and isn't a cash cow sitting on your bench

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on May 01, 2010, 08:42:39 AM
Silvagni, Ziebell and Brown. There is no point having a player that costs that much and isn't a cash cow sitting on your bench
Agree with the above but would go Maguire over Sylvagni. Don't trust rookies over proven players.

Brown on the bench shouldn't even be considered unless he is out injured.

Flame

ELLsendon

Silvagni Jay Z and Gumby.

Thats who are going to be on my field.

Yes, that's right benching Jonno

Cicjose

i laugh at everyone who thinks ziebell is a good pick.

just like everyone who picked dangerfield HA HA HA HA HA out for a month with a hand injury

Pav29

I have Silvagni,Hunt and Brown. Not as good performances as some other options.