Chris Mayne
Lance Franklin
James Podsiadly

Tom Rockcliff
Relton "Gary Ablett in the making" Roberts

Who would you put as captain this week?

Zygron

Justin Bieber

Judd looks to be a decent captain choice this week.

Like the looks of your team. Got gun backs and mids. Might need to do something about the rucks soon with a few guys you could trade for. Mcevoy on bench is a waste of money. Could downgrade him and upgrade warnock for a premium if you are willing to use 2 trades to strengthen that part. Forwards are pretty decent.

I reckon you've used maybe 4 or 5 trades so far. I am right or wrong? But teams is certainly a pretty decent one and unique with a few smokies :)

Zygron

Just noticed ... you know you have two non-scoring players in your team ATM ?
As for rating, I like it, but I am also waiting to be told how mine is so my opinion might not hold much  ;D
I only said Judd coz that's who I want to get and who I'd have as Cap. 

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zygron on May 01, 2010, 08:57:08 AM
As for rating, I like it, but I am also waiting to be told how mine is so my opinion might not hold much  ;D
Like yours is worth less than anybody else's. An opinion is an opinion as it may help him out. Doesn't matter who it came from.

Jugganauts

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 01, 2010, 08:49:18 AM
Judd looks to be a decent captain choice this week.

Like the looks of your team. Got gun backs and mids. Might need to do something about the rucks soon with a few guys you could trade for. Mcevoy on bench is a waste of money. Could downgrade him and upgrade warnock for a premium if you are willing to use 2 trades to strengthen that part. Forwards are pretty decent.

I reckon you've used maybe 4 or 5 trades so far. I am right or wrong? But teams is certainly a pretty decent one and unique with a few smokies :)

Yer ive used 5 trades and didnt think about getting rid of mcEvoy lol thanks ive heard alot of people are going with Judd captian to but i am going to try something hugely different and put Malceski as my captain i already have a certain win in my league atm

Jugganauts

Quote from: Zygron on May 01, 2010, 08:57:08 AM
Just noticed ... you know you have two non-scoring players in your team ATM ?
I only said Judd coz that's who I want to get and who I'd have as Cap.

Appreciate your input and like hellopplz said everyones opinion matters

Zygron

Sorry I didn't try to demean myself but I'm in awe of some of the teams I've seen on this forum and just feel a little out of my depth that's all

Jugganauts

Wat do u think with me putting Malceski as Captn

Prospector_1

Quote from: Jugganauts on May 01, 2010, 07:16:32 AM

Jugganauts

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 01, 2010, 09:37:56 AM
Quote from: Jugganauts on May 01, 2010, 07:16:32 AM

Lol i would but he must be still concussed from 3 weeks ago

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zygron on May 01, 2010, 09:27:17 AM
Sorry I didn't try to demean myself but I'm in awe of some of the teams I've seen on this forum and just feel a little out of my depth that's all
Have you seen my team. Probably no better than yours ;D. All for good fun isn't it :)

Mal as captain risky with Judd, Dal, Selwood and Gibbs in there. Wouldn't go like that but if he can continue form, could be a smokie as a back up captain.

Jugganauts

Well his got the big C this week if he scores big im a legend if he doesnt ill trade him lol jks

freezer

You need to get Goddard and Hodge into the backline!!!!

It is already a strong backline, but those two will average 110+ in that position while most other defenders will be lucky to break 100+ average.

Good team overall.

Jugganauts

Quote from: freezer on May 01, 2010, 11:21:05 PM
You need to get Goddard and Hodge into the backline!!!!

It is already a strong backline, but those two will average 110+ in that position while most other defenders will be lucky to break 100+ average.

Good team overall.

Thanks but im very happy with my mids and defs at the moment and think they can bring me to the finals of my league/s my main focus is my rucks and forwards i think im missing 1 more key forward