hunt/hams/davis...

Started by Davoo, May 01, 2010, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

who should i finally trade in? hunt to hams or davis? im thinking davis but ive got maguire and nason with good job security already so i could get hams for the extra cash and he might chip in for a few games?

GinoGod

Davoo

decisions decisions... i never make the right ones.

chrisuzz

does anyone have any ideas how many games Hams will get and why is no one getting simon White from carlton?

Davoo

i dont know... because when thornton comes back as well as waite he wont get a game.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Davoo on May 01, 2010, 07:37:27 AM
i dont know... because when thornton comes back as well as waite he wont get a game.
thanks, good luck on whoever you chose think im going to risk it and chose Hams, and hopefully one of the WCE backmen go down this week with an LTI to up his job security

Davoo

i might choose hams too. same!

Davoo

i think this will be my final decision. hunt >>>hams. anything different tell me.

ELLsendon

mahervelous

I consider Hunt to be a keeper for most of the season as he hasn't made enough money to justify a downgrade. He will play all 22 barring injury, so it's nice to know that I have a bench-warmer with 100% job security if the shower hits the fan.

craftcoat

Davoo,

i also have hunt & harbrow and was dead set on downgrading hunt to hams for the extra cash as he looks to have maxed out price wise but I'm now thinking ill just leave him be. Reasons:

- Hunt's job security is such a good safety net (40-60points better than 0)
- Hams/Davis although cheap, you can be certain they will miss games here and there as both of their teams currently have players out who play their position.

Moreover, with Nason as my other bench backman, im thinking he could potentially be my the man to downgrade later on or with luck even boost to a hargrave etc, leaving hunt as my rock emergency all year. Just feel this is a better long term for my side imo (so agree with mahervelous above)

ps- the AFL's DT should come with a weighty disclaimer that lets entrants know  that once signed up we actually lose our souls and become lifeless, drooling paper weights. By rd 22 our brains are generating a similar output to that of a bludgeoned rock lobster...

browny_wce

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 01, 2010, 07:40:09 AM
Quote from: Davoo on May 01, 2010, 07:37:27 AM
thanks, good luck on whoever you chose think im going to risk it and chose Hams, and hopefully one of the WCE backmen go down this week with an LTI to up his job security
but hams plays as a forward, if a back went down theyd bring in spanger or nicoski

Pav29

I went Davis. He has more job security.

elxam

Davoo

hams is good user of the ball