Going to bring in Stanton.

Started by Master Q, May 01, 2010, 07:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber

Yeah gotta agree with bestguykai. Don't trade out Corey or Mitchell but do the downgrade to JKT and then Kerr to Gibbs or Stanton if you can afford it or Leon Davis if u can't afford those two.

Ah ok I just read your Eliminator and overall ranking comment. How many trades u used? Corey to Stanton and Mitchell to Gibbs or Carrazo IMO. If your desperate to trade.

BGK

Your just wasting so many trades. If your struggling now with the eliminator just let it go and look at the bigger picture.

Master Q

Ok, I'll look at what Bomber said,
but if it isn't possible,
trade the guns, wait for bastinac to go up and downgrade Kerr and Upgrade Bastinac but i'll try the other plan first.

Also, JKT not named?

mahervelous

Master Q

Hmmm, Sources are different, i'll check it out. Anyway, what downgrade are you talking about? JKT is more then Shuey? or are you talking Kerr to JKT?
If so, that leaves a donut?

Master Q

Sorry all about the problems, i'm going to downgrade shuey to JKT but then Kerr to who, will have 342,500 to spend.

Travis Johnstone?

Flame

Quote from: Bomber on May 01, 2010, 08:22:29 AM
Yeah gotta agree with bestguykai. Don't trade out Corey or Mitchell but do the downgrade to JKT and then Kerr to Gibbs or Stanton if you can afford it or Leon Davis if u can't afford those two.

Ah ok I just read your Eliminator and overall ranking comment. How many trades u used? Corey to Stanton and Mitchell to Gibbs or Carrazo IMO. If your desperate to trade.
Agree with Bomber..Don't trade these 2. Get rid of Kerr NOW!!

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on May 01, 2010, 08:48:36 AM
Sorry all about the problems, i'm going to downgrade shuey to JKT but then Kerr to who, will have 342,500 to spend.

Travis Johnstone?
Flame ^

Flame

yeah..possible good option...How much you got??

Master Q

342,500. Just enough for Cave Man.

Flame

Ok tough call...you could just cop the donut. Think I'll have too!!

Justin Bieber

Alot of double posting Q. tut tut tut ;D

Maybe a mitchell and kerr double trade. Got Deledio and Selwood awfully cheap right now not to mention a few others. Can you afford that (since i can't check the site with internet slow).

Flame

Any news of Stanton being injured?? or not...

Master Q

I already have selwood and i can avoid the donut, plus if i trade in johnstone i dont have to play bastinac :)

It is confirmed, Shuey to JKT and Kerr to Johnstone.

Thanks everyone.

Flame

Do it Q...your brain fade earlier in the evening has been saved. Now is Stanton fit??