Going to bring in Stanton.

Started by Master Q, May 01, 2010, 07:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Well my plan was completely stuffed by benching Kerr and Waiting for Mitchell, but as Mitchell isn't named,aswell as Joel Corey ( >:( ) (neither is shuey) i am forced to double trade. i am planning to Go Mitchell to Stanton and Corey to ??? while still benching Kerr. Any suggestions on who to bring in for corey?

Master Q

EDIT: Seeing as Corey is more expenisve, going to go Corey to Stanton but Mitchell to who?

valkorum

Double sideways trade

Do I really need to comment

Bak2Form

Master Q

GinoGod

Master Q

Are you impressed with Kade Simpson?

Master Q

BGK

Personally Id be trying to do something with Kerr aos at least you can keep on of Mitchell and Corey.

I thought Kerr was gone for a fair time. I know there isnt to much out there in the price range but you have to do something.

Couldnt you go Shuey to JKT or similar and use the cash to upgrade Kerr.

Just a thought.

GinoGod

simpson started well last year and then dropped off

Master Q

Quote from: bestguykai on May 01, 2010, 07:37:45 AM
Personally Id be trying to do something with Kerr aos at least you can keep on of Mitchell and Corey.

I thought Kerr was gone for a fair time. I know there isnt to much out there in the price range but you have to do something.

Couldnt you go Shuey to JKT or similar and use the cash to upgrade Kerr.

Just a thought.
But what about my guns?

BGK

Master Q

Ok so this is what i thought up.

Double Sideway Trade.

Corey-Stanton

Mitchell -
                      Carrazzo and free up tons of cash
                      Kane Cornes? Unique? Scored Over 90 Everygame

or a Kerr trade but don't really want to do that now.

Also bestguykai, you saying to do
One Gun Trade and then a Kerr trade?

BGK

IMO Shuey toJKT, or similar player. Then Upgrade Kerr. Im not sure what sort of cash this will give you but i think in the long run you will be better of once they return. You can play JKT and Whoever you upgrade to cover your donuts.

Master Q

I appreciate your advice, but have you heard of the eliminator, as well as overall rankings? ;)