Mitchell out and Martin or Howlett out??

Started by reesbr, May 01, 2010, 06:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

I have 15 trades left. I have 107k in the bank.

I am trading Mitchell out. I can either trade martin out for Cunnington so i can get Judd for Mitchell or Howlett for JKT and just go Mitchell to Gibbs

which ones?  :-\

kyle9600

why is eeverybody trading mitchell out without knowing the full extent of his injury morons

reesbr

because I am sick of him not playing and scoring terrible where I could have someone like Judd playing

kyle9600

Quote from: reesbr on May 01, 2010, 06:31:20 AM
because I am sick of him not playing and scoring terrible where I could have someone like Judd playing

haha i still scored 2300 with him scoring shower and with him not playing last week i still scored above that

Your wasting a trade just for the sake of 1 round

ELLsendon

Quote from: kyle9600 on May 01, 2010, 06:30:36 AM
why is eeverybody trading mitchell out without knowing the full extent of his injury morons
EVERYONE IS COPING DONUTS FROM HIM

reesbr

kyle9600

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 01, 2010, 06:33:53 AM
Quote from: kyle9600 on May 01, 2010, 06:30:36 AM
EVERYONE IS COPING DONUTS FROM HIM

so WHAT...if everybody is coping it what does it matter???
your both going to get 0's evens it out doesnt it

You should only trade a premium if they have a LTI and so far we know nothing of mitchell so i wouldnt go trading him

HintT

Why do people cope with donuts when they should be looking to score? (you missed a p ELL)

If you brought Mitchell and oyu haven't already shipped him off (ie after the 2nd round) then you should keep him, it a waste of a trade/plan otherwise.

Master Q

BratPack

What is the obcession with trading out Mitchell? Especially when anything is going to be sideways and you've already blown 5. STAND PAT!

HintT

Quote from: Master Q on May 01, 2010, 08:51:58 AM
2 Words for You.

Trade    Burner.

Yeah that's what I am :(

Just trying to teach others the opposite!