Matty Boyd

Started by dima_07, May 01, 2010, 06:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dima_07

Boyd Named emg does anyone reckon he'll get up and play tonight im really hoping he is now with GAJ out??

korza

SEN Reported that he is not playing. Sorry  :'(

simma1978

The medico's have given him the all clear. He has also been training so I can't see why not. On SEN this morning they said that Gia may not be playing and Boyd will be his replacement. I really hope so!!!

HintT

He's my donut solely for the reason that he could be a late inclusion in the side.

rory

ando_10

anyone know if he will be back this week i had kayler thompson filling in and scored a dismal 14 and ablett got me a dohnut cuz martin was injured.
cost me the game in 2 of my leauges i only scored 2101.

Griffo1982

I reckon he'll play this week seeing he was named as an emergency on Fri night which is weird itself cuz you'd think he'd have to be fit to be considered as an emergency but if he was fit why didnt he play seeing he's their best player, odd one that.

Good score considering!

HintT

He'll have to be playing.  Think the Doggies were just playing it safe.  No point him playing and stuffing his finger up so he's out for longer.

Alex7089

Should definitely be back this week, being named emerg was odd, probably just tying to mess with Lyons head but meh...