THINKING OF TANKING!!!

Started by hubbaup, May 01, 2010, 06:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubbaup

im playing 2 short in the guts (ABLETT and MARTIN)and the guy im playing who is crap has a full squad. thinking of going BANNER>JKT just to score some points (not really what i want to do)or is it best just to cop the donuts and the ribbing off mates for possibly getting beat by a leauge whipping boy!!!Who else has conceded victory this week already??

Samm79

cop the donut as you could watch JKT come in, score 40 and not play again all season, and still lose to the whipping boy. Not to mention that Banner has plenty of potential upside still..

I am quite lucky that I am playing a guy who is a long last.....

Bob the builder

Hold Hold Hold!!!

They will all be back next week and who knows you may still get over the line..

I too will be going in with 20, but with along way to go in the season save those trades...

ossie85

Banner doesn't have much of an upside if he isn't playing. I actually did the Banner--JKT trade before I heard of the Ablett fiasco! So yeah, go for it!

Now thinking of trading Martin for Cunnington. I REALLY don't like coping zeros with Mitchell, Ablett and Martin out.

hubbaup

I would have beat him by 212 last week so im not completely out of it but ABLETT 171(CAPT)x2 & MARTIN 100 is a fair chunk to lose so i will be up against it

kyle9600

Quote from: ossie85 on May 01, 2010, 06:09:48 AM
Banner doesn't have much of an upside if he isn't playing. I actually did the Banner--JKT trade before I heard of the Ablett fiasco! So yeah, go for it!

Now thinking of trading Martin for Cunnington. I REALLY don't like coping zeros with Mitchell, Ablett and Martin out.

im coping the big 0's from mitchell and ablett since trengove has to fill in for martin :(
They should all be back next week

korza

I regard myself as a better s/c than d/t.

So why is it that i'm gonna cop 2 donuts in S/C and a full flying squad in D/T.
Shattered from 6th overall after rd 2 to being possibly outside the top 2000 WTF.

I need a shrink !!!

S_Coach99

I'm loving it, everybody looks screwed except me

roo boys!

Quote from: S_Coach99 on May 01, 2010, 06:23:33 AM
No Ablett? What's worng with you?

Samm79

QuoteQuote from: S_Coach99 on Today at 04:23:33 PM

No Ablett? What's worng with you?

You would have to have about 10,000 spots to make up this week?!?