Ablett OUT this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by antonc, May 01, 2010, 04:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

the one week ablett is out my opponent doesnt have him! lets hope it more than one week :D GO JIMMY BARTEL

BratPack

Sucks, fortunately I have cover so no donut

Chappy35

i think its very unlikely ablett is injured. its just that you can really say " Ablett out because the tigers are rubbish and he wants to spend the weekend at the beach resting". he is just having the week off he. he will be back next week and will dominate.

browny_wce

ohhhh that has got to suck so bad for some! nearly got him in this week aswell. good news kind of for me though!
but wanted him to play so his price wuld go down a bit so i culd grab him next week, will have to push that plan back a week then
get rid of my 0 this week, coxy next week, ablett the next
lets mckenzie mature a bit more cash too

browny_wce

Quote from: valkorum on May 01, 2010, 05:46:02 AM
If this is true this is gonna piss me off.  I just traded Ablett in
unlucky mate, i nearly did it this morning

MissPiesFF

GinoGod

i alwayz wait on friday for final teams....lucky i didnt trade him in

MissPiesFF

Davoo

ENYGMA

i made a double trade this morning. Now i'm stuffed, donut time. who to replace as captain. bartel, hodge, swan, goddard? I've got all the big names but captain fantastic was always my go to man. what to do?

PS how does one shuffle between positions, is that even possible?! looking to avoid a donut. !!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Flame

valkorum

It hurts when I just used a double trade to cover a donut and get Ablett in the side - now I still end up with a donut, but now the donut is in my midfield instead of my forward line where I have cover.

ENYGMA

Quote: valkorum      : Today at 05:43:44 PM
It hurts when I just used a double trade to cover a donut and get Ablett in the side - now I still end up with a donut, but now the donut is in my midfield instead of my forward line where I have cover.

same im devvo. can you somehow shuffle positions?

thornz23

im the same used a double trade last night after teams came out.... thats absolutely flowered.. lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 01, 2010, 06:48:41 AM
Quote from: Big Lance on May 01, 2010, 05:27:21 AM
PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
ALEX!!!!! HELP ha
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hate to see him injured but my team is jumping for joy in sc and dt ;D.

Not copping a single donut even if Boyd isn't named. A double trade for Dlids makes my mind more at ease.