Stanton or Montagna?

Stanton
7 (38.9%)
Montagna
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 03, 2010, 04:46:13 AM

PorkSwords

Stanton or Montagna? I was very tempted by Stanton but then learnt that he has been playing with a back injury. Does anybody know if this is true or not?

BGK

He missed 2 weeks ago, but came back last week and was just about the only player in the Dons lineup to crack the ton. I have him and ive been pretty happy with him. But I would probably bring in Montagna

ELLsendon

Justin Bieber

He's come back from a back injury. Might be carrying it but doesn't seem too affected by it.

Even if he is fully fit, would go Joey. He is a gun and doesn't get the hard tag with Dal getting it this year. Stanton might if teams figure they can't tag watson.

BGK

Looks to me like teams have figured they can tag Watson.

He looks to be struggling a little this year with some of the attention he is getting.

PorkSwords

GinoGod

stanton is just a cheap possession getter....never works hard enough and has no heart.........montagna better option

Justin Bieber

He gets alot of his possessions these days in junk time or chipping. Liked how he used to play with his running game. Joey works for it pretty darn hard.

But dt doesn't care if its junk time or in the heat of the game ::)

PorkSwords

Surely Montagna'd be good for a 110-115 point average?

mahervelous

Joey will score 95 in an off game. He's a gold-rolled premium, get him if you can.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PorkSwords on May 01, 2010, 08:24:45 AM
Surely Montagna'd be good for a 110-115 point average?
Had him from the start and expect him to average either that or more!!