DEF: Goddard, Drummond, Hodge, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters, Maguire
(Silvgani, Nason)

MID:  Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood, Gibbs, Barlow, Bastinac
(Martin, JKT)

RUC:  Sandilands, Clark
(Warnock, Prato)

FWD: Chapman, Brown, O'Keefe, Higgins, Hall, Podsiadly, Gumbleton
(Hitchcock, Roberts)

I'm thinking of a single downgrade this week and using that cash for upgrades next week...

1.  Ladson -> Davis
     Bank = $202,000

2.  Hitchcock -> Davis
     Bank = $63,600

3.  Warnock -> Roughead
     Bank = $117,300

What does everyone think and do I have other options??  The most likely option I'm considering is not trading at all this week and hoping my cash cows increase by more than the premiums I am looking at...(Judd, Murphy, Goodes, Pavlich, Enright, Didak)

Samm79

I don't think you need to do anything this week, all the cows have a few $$ left in them. Only do it if you feel you will need a bit of extra $$ in the next few weeks to get a player slightly over the cash you get from a double trade.

Najoman_86

Great average there mate and a very solid looking outfit.

Not using a trade would be the way to go. Neither Davis or Roughead have done enough to justify a trade...or their selection security, as yet.

Hold off on the trade/s if you can! There will be plenty other downgrade options over the next few weeks...

However, Option 1 is your best bet... followed by an upgrade of Bastinac to Goodes next week.

korza

Disagree with the above, i think you do need to start trading. Your cashcows have almost ripened. Start picking them off one by one.
Getting in Davis for a Ladson,Nason would be a start.

Najoman_86

Nason BE = -8
Ladson BE = 56

Both very much acheivable...

HintT

What's the deal with trading Warnock? I think he'll be back in their side.  He's been groomed as the Carlton #2!

SCADDICT

Warnock has made more cash then both my bench midfielders. Think I will downgrade him to a 83k at some stage if he makes it up 300k.

FFB1

I'd downgrade your ruck (yeah, I know that Roughead got hurt last night..) but I, like many I know, go into a season with just two decent rucks and two of the cheapest - afterall it is unlikely you are going to play them at all and if one of your premium rucks is injured you trade one in for them.

ELLsendon

I'd go one week more.

Then Ladson to Davis.

Jugganauts

If your averaging 2200+ why trade?

Griffo1982

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 01, 2010, 11:47:28 PM
I'd go one week more.

Then Ladson to Davis.
Isnt Davis on the bubble?

roo boys!

True but his price will still stay under $170,000 or so and his BE for next week is     -80 so will keep climbing so get him in as soon as possible.

Samm79

Davis would go up more than Ladson in that week so I am not sure if that is the best option...