JKT
3 (20%)
Bastinac
12 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 1

antonc

Wondering who to start this weekend
JKT - had a ton last week
Bastinac - had an average week last week but is up against fellow rookies this week
Leaning towards JKT  who has huge potential (Had him from the start!) was hoping he would get more games though

Also does anyone have more info on the gia injury - have hitch and rockliff on the bench and don't want a donut

Ps haven't made any trades yet this week but if gia is injured and dropped would consider trading in davis for hitch

Bak2Form

where does it say gia is injured??

antonc

There are rumours about him having broken ribs and that boyd will replace him at the last moment - not sure if they are true but they are also mentioned on other threads here

valkorum

antonc

Why do you say that?
I think that both of them will score well but JKT has the potential to get a ton whereas basti will be looking at a 60-80

elxam

korza

JKT Tonned up last week, he could do it again

Chappy35

i watched the hawthorn game last week and JKT disposal was rubbish. I dont know how long he will last with a few gun hawks to come back into the side.
Could he be the muston of last year

Spooners

abc and sportal articles have both said boyd is definitely out... i hope he isn't but i would just presume you'll get your emergency's score
so if gia is out, he probably won't be the one to come in

Bak2Form

antonc

I hope so.
Might make the hitch to davis trade just in case (+ gives me some cash)

ELLsendon

NADO95