Trade Advice Mitchell, Danger

Started by Raccoon, May 01, 2010, 03:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raccoon

Hey

Def: Hodge, Goddard, Gilbee, Malceski, Waters, Maguire, Enright (Hunt Silvagni)

Mid: Bartel, Barlow, Mitchell, Watson, Selwood, Armitage (Martin Schuey)

Rucks: Kreuzer, Warnock (Lobbe Trengove)

Fwd: ROK, Brown, Higgins, Hall , Ziebell, Pods, Franklin (Danger Gumbie)

$16,500 17 Trades

I want to win my leauge currenty 0-2 (losing with scores of 2000+ doesnt help) but anyway need to start winning and just wondering whether to trade as i will have 20 on field this week, or save my trades for later on and just accept the loss this week my opponent should get about 1900 or so,

i have thought of many scenraions

Warnock, Martin OUT

Hille, JKT IN

this gives me all 22 playing

If you have any ideas let me know

Cheers

callum111

that trade is the best one on offer, i think mitchell could be out for a couple if they are taking a no risk policy with the soft tissue injury so the jkt coverage is good and you definitely need to upgrade warnock he will never give you much more than 50 unless hes playing richmond

Raccoon

there has been no news on sammy tho, which is frustrating JKT better hold is spot for next week or atleast schuey better come back so i dont have the same dilemma next week

and i got sucked in with his first week score thougt i could survive untill round 10 or so with him

Cruiseon

I think for the season your midfield is the one which looks a little weak but you need a ruckman, splash out on a good one because I suspect Warnock (who is my emergency) really has been extremely crap this year.

Cicjose

everyone who had dangerfield can now suffer the indignity of trading him out for next to no result.

while i ponder what to do about no ablett, mitchell or gia (apparently not 100% and will be replaced by boyd on matchday).

Anyone who has Peterson will need to put him on bench also rockliff, martin, colyer, moles and melksham ain't playing either.

Only good news is the ball magnet palmer will probably play his first game of year this weekend and that anyone who has MPP's have a better chance of covering their team than me this weekend.