Boak for?

Started by boneman, May 01, 2010, 02:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boneman

G'day Fella's heres my troubles...

I have $146,600 in the kitty.

I want BOAK out and can do a straight swap for GIBBS or GRIFFEN?

Or do I burn a double trade and bring DAVIS in for HITCHCOCK or NASON so that I can use the cash for JUDD?

(My forward line is a little short with Rockliff out and would prefer anyone to my other emergency Gumbleton thats why I'm thinking bringing Davis through the forward line for Hitchcock)

I have 16 Trades left.

Any feedback would be terrific!

Griffo1982

I'm rite behind the thinking that if a guy (Boak) is playing & being servicable then keep him because its so easy to be hit by injuries & omissions & have your whole game plan thrown into termoil & wish you hadnt got rid of guys that are actually getting a game when u could have saved the trade for someone that gets dropped or injured. Thats just me ranting tho cuz i've been crushed by injuries & omissions this round.

SCADDICT

Keep Boak, hes been hit hard by the scum of the football world, taggers, in the last 2 weeks.

Alex7089

I hope you listened to these two, they speak wise words. Keeping Boak definitely the best option, he was scoring very well early on (from memory) and is well capable of scoring well so keep him as 5th or 6th mid for later on in the season (depending on Barlow)

reesbr

ELLsendon

SCADDICT

Boak is on track for a 100 without  a tag today.

sid3bysid3

hope you hung onto boak... i did!

he has been tagged by ling and jones, that accounts for the sh!t scores.

take those 2 games away and he now has 99, 156, 79, 100 pretty good average.

roo boys!

Yeah might as well keep him, wase of a trade if you do offload him.