Trade out Martin for JKT
2 (33.3%)
Trade out Shuey for JKT
4 (66.7%)
Other. Why?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Big_Cox14

At this stage I'm pretty set in my mind to trade out J Hunt for P Davis.

However, I have 3 middies not playing this round (Mitchell, Martin & Shuey).
I don't want to get a donut this round. I don't want to trade Mitchell as I think he's a keeper. So plan to trade either Martin or Shuey.

My Midfield is currently: GAJ, Swan, Mitchell, Ball, Barlow, Lucas (Martin, Shuey).

Which one to trade & Why? BTW I have $55,400 left. $184,200 left if I do the Hunt for Davis trade.

elxam

Shuey's injury, and the reports around this, is worrying so I don't know if he will get back soon, exposing you with a lot more anxiety.

Martin will keep the coins rolling in next week when he comes back, and he's been averaging ok, too, so trading him is not really practical at the moment.

If you feel fearless, go Shuey - > JKT, else pick up J Selwood with this trade.

Big_Cox14

I was actually thinking the Shuey - JKT trade myself.  If I did that, then I will go aggressive with the upgrades in the forward line next week, injuries permitting of course.

Unfortunately, I don't have quite enough coin to upgrade to J Selwood if I do the Hunt to Davis trade.

elxam

It looks like you'll have to be fearless either in the back or the mid.

Can you go Hunt- > Hams then Shuey - > J Selwood ?

Personally I like Hams better as he's playing for a vacant position in the Eagles lineup and he's mature aged and possesses a very good kick.

Job security wise I can't split the two but I prefer Hams for those reasons above.

Big_Cox14

Hams was certainly considered to be a part of my side due to the reasons you have outlined, Elxam. However, P Davis is listed as a fwd as well as a defender. I have Waite in my forward line who I'm uncertain will play this week. In addition to this Rockliff & Danger are also in my forward line & aren't playing. If I hear that Waite isn't playing, then I can take advantage of the MPP rule & switch Davis & Waite. This is my reasoning to go for the Hunt -> Davis trade.

elxam

I see your point. It's a pity there's not enough cash for J Selwood

Big_Cox14

QuoteIt's a pity there's not enough cash for J Selwood

Yeah, definitely agree with you Elxam.

browny_wce

thats flowered martin n moles both out! forced to make a trade in my midfield now. JKT is in for me for sure!!

Fletch74

Quote from: browny_wce on April 30, 2010, 02:56:38 PM
thats flowered martin n moles both out! forced to make a trade in my midfield now. JKT is in for me for sure!!

No Job security there with JKT browny. Bad score this week and bye bye when Mitchell comes back... Be careful.

elxam

have to agree but jkt is both a risk and a potential earner so sometime a decision will have to be made

Fletch74

Quote from: elxam on May 01, 2010, 12:06:28 AM
have to agree but jkt is both a risk and a potential earner so sometime a decision will have to be made

Why not downgrade to Cunnington then. He's less of a risk and has far more security