Hunt V Ladson - cashing in one

Started by Cruiseon, April 30, 2010, 11:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

As I approach me decision to cash in my cow I realise that Ladson and Hunt have exactly the same average thus far of 69.4 which is ironic.

There is a marginal price difference but do you have a view of their respective saftey within their sides and general potential.

One is going, which one should it be???

Justin Bieber

B/E
Ladson - 56
Hunt - 65

Close call and its almost like a flipping a coin. Both suit sc and don't get alot of possessions so your guess is as good as mine!

hubbaup

Cruiseon

Hell I know the stats, and they don't seperate them.

I need some palyer insight, hubbaup, might need a bit more than that.

Its tight & I really prefer not to flip coins.

tony73

Im the same and giving Hunt the flick, he has been getting the small forward shutdown jobs and its killing his score!

Ladson racks a few more possi's and runs through the mids a bit so has the potential to score better I recon. But I will be letting him go in a week or two for Hargave anyway!

Prospector_1

Ladson more likely to see the ball this week at least. Prolly more likely to see it through-out the season.

Is it worth holding a week to see - or do you want to get Davis this week?

Justin Bieber

Think Hunt has more job security as he is the designated kicker out of the cats backline.

Both aren't able to rack up alot of possessions but think ladson can get more than hunt as hunt usually gets his scores from effective kicks. Versing the tigers can go either way for Hunt. Either he can have a field day down back or the ball won't get there enough for him to score well. Think its going to be the first one.

Lots of people considering trading out hunt probably because they don't have your dilemma ;D

If you go with Prospector's advice, Sheppard might be staying the the eagles team if he performs well this week if he makes the cut.

jmcphe

kepp hunt 1 more week against richmond he will get a big score this week

Cruiseon

Good advice but I'm not being swayed much.

Prospector I like the look of Davis especially as he is a kid in a struggling team, I think Adelaide will be blooding youngsters for the future going forward.

Ladson's job security is 20% less than Hunt I reckon but beyond that (and that is just a hunch) I've still got nothing between them.

HintT

If Ladson is fit he will stay in the team all year.  Isn't Hunt in the same boat though?

Cruiseon

I think they are very very similar, I don't think I've ever had so little between two potentially outgoing players. Their existing averages sum it up.

HintT

Well Ladson has a better breakeven/average than Hunt so if I had to choose out of the two, I'd keep him.

roo boys!

I would say Ladson but only very marginally as he IMO has more job security than Hunt, he may catch general soreness.

Cruiseon

I'll take the small margins HintT, the other thing is that I already have Enright and Kelly in my backline so perhaps teams balance dictates 3 Cat defenders may be highish.

roo boys!