Is Phil Davis the next Andy Otten

Started by purepablo, April 30, 2010, 10:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purepablo

Andy Otten - 192cm
Phil Davis - 195cm

Andy Otten played a great role last year controlling defenders and by the end turn into a running half back man. But can Phil Davis turn into the next Andy Otten and secure his spot in the side?

All I can tell you is Phil Davis aint no forward.

Craigy naming him on the bench has left an avid crows member for decades concerned that he thinks he is another Scott Stevens and not the Andy Otten I hope he can be.

Any thoughts on his job security?

PP

jmcphe

armchair

not going to be as good as andy ottens does have the agility but will play all year A+ job security

tony73

SCADDICT

Have any of you even seen the guy, he is skinny as hell, he will get the flick when Bock and Danger are back in the team.

roo boys!

I hope he stays and looking at the Crows injury list(long) I think that he will stay for enough time.

ELLsendon

roo boys!

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 30, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
I hope he is the next Andy Otten!!
we all do Ellsendon,we all do. We are here for the Crows in this absolutly shameful Time.

wangas

he's got a great footy brain, the next nigel smart

roo boys!

purepablo

Yeah my worry is he will go once Bock is back to his best, but not Danger, the new boy named tonight has taken dangers role for now.

Nigel Smart he was great, I personally think he is the next Ben hart and lets face it he was skinny at the start and all his career and he turned out alright.

I think I will stew on this tonight before I make the trade.

PP

TS KING

HawkSme

In the same position.............. the other option is hawks k-t