Trade Out: Goodwin/Boak and Trade In: Goddard/JKT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

jmcphe

Epic trade any help or suggestions?

jmcphe

carn guys any help?????

Justin Bieber

Sorry jmcphe but i can't understand who you are trading out and who you are trading in. Do you think you can make it more simplier?

jmcphe

jmcphe

Justin Bieber

Yep :). But why in one do you have trade in Hunt and another trade out? And do you have Leon Davis in (midfield trade to Goddard)?

Goodwin and Boak should be keepers but if you really doubt they can be any good this year, Goddard and JKT seems alright but so does judd and davis. But why not trade for 2 cheap premiums (e.g Gilbee and Gibbs)? not enough cash in the bank?

ELLsendon

Also Davis, you have him IN in one trade and OUT in another?

jmcphe

Phil Davis Btw not leon

roo boys!

Well that changes it! So like HP said can you get 2 cheapish premiums?

Justin Bieber

Think Goodwin will fall in price but he should be in your team as a keeper. Would Keep A Little Faith in him.

Boak/Hunt out for Judd/Davis seems a decent trade but could get a fallen premium (e.g Gibbs/Pendles/Hayes) for more than 50k cheaper.

roo boys!

Gibbs is looking very ripe right about now. He would be a great pickup if possible.

jmcphe

yeah but goodwins playing a very bad posession like game in the backline now theres no point not trading him

Justin Bieber

Looks like you wanna trade Goodwin out then. If you are trading out 400k+ guys, try and trade in 2 keepers instead of downgrading one. Could trade out boak and goodwin but get 2 guys who are cheaper and are alot better than that price.

jmcphe

i wann trade goodwin for goddard and boak for judd

roo boys!

Good advice HP but I still believe that when and it should be soon that Adelaide lift, Goodwin will get back to normal and boast some great scores but you seem to have your mind set on trading him out so you can do it if you want.