Banner to Pendles/Gibbs worth a Double?

Started by Hellopplz, April 30, 2010, 08:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hellopplz,
Question I'm posing is one I have to do if i am to avoid 2 donuts in the mids this week ( :o I know). With Boyd being tested, Martin out and SChuey and Banner also out, you see where i am at.

I have the money to go Warnock and Banner out for an 83k ruck rookie and Pendles/Gibbs. Crunched the numbers and they are viable options :D. Pendles with 2k to spare and Gibbs with 200 to spare ;D Would of gone cassisi with just the 1 trade but is just out of reach by $200.

I do have 263k in the bank and have 17 trades left. If i go through with this will have 1 more keeper and 2 less trades which is fine by me 8). Thoughts Please.

Plastic Boy

I'm thinking about bringing in either Gibbs or Pendles too for Martin.  Both are down on last years performances which has me wondering whether inclusions over the summer have impacted on their scoring ability

Collingwood (Ball)
Carlton (Mclean)

Both will most probably average around 100 but neither looks like smashing out big scores, so the question I'm posing is whether to wait another week or so and jump on Swan, Montags, or Hayes?

Justin Bieber

If your not copping a donut, like me X2 :'(, then i would hang on for another week. Can see if martin is back in, which he should be, and he'll go back to making you some more cash.

Still think one of the 2 are the best options for me as they are young guns and will improve.

HintT

How can you do 4 trades in one week? That's what the second paragraph looks like. :D

ELLsendon

Quote from: HintT on April 30, 2010, 10:13:54 AM
How can you do 4 trades in one week? That's what the second paragraph looks like. :D
Makes sense to me!

HintT

Justin Bieber

If it seemed jibberish (sorry ???) Its simply
OUT Warnock and Banner
IN 83k rookie and Pendles/Gibbs

How'd you get 4 trades out of 5 guys mentioned anyway HintT? :P

HintT

I blame tiredness.  On second thought, I'll just blame MP. Easy scapegoat there. :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 30, 2010, 12:07:56 PM
I blame tiredness.  On second thought, I'll just blame MP. Easy scapegoat there. :D
Not the first one to do this ;)

Samm79

I agree with the thinking that Martin has a bit of upside yet and like the trade.

Assuming you already have Didak? Brad Sewell is a unique who may be worth picking up.