Peterson DROPPED: anyone holding off selling?

Started by Andrew, April 30, 2010, 08:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I do?

Only sell Dangerfield this week for P.DAVIS (leaves me with $560k & pick a premium next week for Peterson)
1 (25%)
Only sell Dangerfield this week for SYLVIA (won't be able to downgrade, leaves me with $210k)
2 (50%)
Sell both Dangerfield & Peterson for Sylvia & P.Davis (leaves me with around $300k)
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Andrew

Peterson with a breakeven of 77 was a definate sell for me this week as is Dangerfield (bringing in Sylvia & P.Davis), but with Peterson getting dropped should I hold selling him to have another weeks' look at the premiums and just sell Dangerfield? If so, should I get Sylvia or P.Davis for Dangerfield?

I don't think Peterson is worth holding onto after 2 poor weeks, price won't go up much. I've made 6 trades already though so wanting to make the trade later than possible... still leaves me with the Sylvia/P.Davis delimma. Is holding Peterson's 200k value on the bench for a week or two bad play?

S_Coach99

yeah, im going to hold him for 1-2 weeks just to see what happens....

Would like to see him play next week then decide.....I've made 5 trades and don't want to rush into it, maybe another rookie will go up heaps tops out then I can do a double and bring in a gun.

But yeah I have other rookies making money,  if you don't have many Rookies making lots of cash for ya right now and depending on trades, I'd be trading him out for JKT for sure this week.

Andrew

Sounds like you're in a similar boat to me. I've got a heap of cash cows in defence and probably have to make a keeper or two out of Kennelly, Waters, Ladson, Hunt, Maguire. In the forward line, I've got Pods & Gumbleton as well as Dangerfield & Peterson. Probably make a keeper out of Gumbleton, but do you feel like you've made too many trades to select another cash cow such as Phil Davis? I feel I might have.

GinoGod

peterson is a trade u can do anytime coz he isnt playing so price is not affected....so u can wait for another rookie forward or do it now for upgrades

S_Coach99

Quote from: GinoGod on April 30, 2010, 09:29:53 AM
peterson is a trade u can do anytime coz he isnt playing so price is not affected....so u can wait for another rookie forward or do it now for upgrades

yeah when you say it like that, he IS going to be traded sometime, so why not do it now to get more cash, and have a playable player....but yeah if you have forward cover it shouldn't that that big a deal when you do it

But yeah not for me, I just did 2 big trades to squeeze Judd in for Martin.

GinoGod

yer u can do it now....but shouldnt trade out martin

PorkSwords

Yeah, i'm going to monitor Nat Fyfe and any other FWD rookies this week.

ELLsendon

elephants

YES peterson is dropped that is what i wanted as i am going peterson to pav next week!!! woohooo

MissPiesFF

Yes I traded him in otherwise I would have a donut. Traded him for J.Garlett cus Garlett was named again this week and will be his third game. Will make me some cash :)