I'm screwed- what do I do?

Started by SCADDICT, April 30, 2010, 07:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

I have Joel corey AND Dustin Martin and my mid bench guys are Howlett and Banner, neither of whom are named. WTF DO I DO? I cant cop a donut because I'm playing a mate of mine and I really don't want to do a meaningless sideways trade

Jugganauts

Quote from: SCADDICT on April 30, 2010, 07:27:56 AM
I have Joel corey and my mid bench guys are Howlett and Banner, neither of whom are named. WTF DO I DO? I cant cop a donut because I'm playing a mate of mine and I really don't want to do a meaningless sideways trade

Corey should come back next week or 2 but if you dont wont to cop a donut trade Howlett he seems to be stuck in the 2s and joining him now will be Melksham and Colyer so trade Howlett to JKT

carpsi

Jugganauts

sid3bysid3

mate, im trading out banner... i doubt he'll be back in the short term.

checked out his game in the SANFL... apparently did ok but first sentence said made a few errors! also said other guys like salter had great games so they are prob ahead of him on form.

trade him out for JKT

Mat0369

I am just as screwed. Andrew Walker and Reimers both injured, Peterson and Warnock dropped so no backup forwards or ruckman with Trengove being dropped the week before. Bail and Hargrave both late changes last week, Hargrave is at least back in but Bail is an emergency. Finally Bock is back, I have been holding on to him. Also held on to Kerr last week because I had to make more changes last week with injurys and guys getting dropped as well. Also have Bob Murphy who has put up the fantastic scores of 19 and 38 the last two weeks. If I was you I would get rid of Howlett for JKT, same price and JKT scored well last week. Then if you have enough cash Banner for Jack Steven maybe.

SCADDICT

F******************CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

grum88

Alex7089

Hehe quite a problem. I would say trading out one of Howlett and Banner for JKT then Martin to maybe a Vince or someone else who has dropped right down. Doing this Corey can be benched for JKT and Vince is playing. Although I would encourage you to cop the zero for Martin as he has a low BE after the 100 and is likely to be back next week. Copping the zero will benefit your team for the long team.

dajaysta

I must admit I am quite amused by the fact that the guys who get on here and make bold statements about how good their sides are cop a few injuries and hit panic stations.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tony73

Howlet will get a game before Banner, he's screwed for a while, Hitchcock would get back in before him!

I would say
Banner the JKT
Martin to premium

Then at least you have upgraded and not gone sideways.

dajaysta

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 30, 2010, 08:50:54 AM
Hehe quite a problem. I just have to say this but you are dreaming if you think you can avoid a donut and avoid sideways trades. One or the other. My choice would be cop a zero because in the long term that won't effect you as much as sideways trades. I would say trading out one of Howlett and Bnner for JKT then Martin to maybe a Mitchell or someone else who has dropped right down. Yes doing this Corey can be benched for JKT and Mitchell is playing. I just realised Mitchell isn't playing so maybe Bernie Vince?

read back over your post and realize how little sense it makes??????????????

Alex7089

Quote from: dajaysta on April 30, 2010, 08:57:04 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 30, 2010, 08:50:54 AM
Hehe quite a problem. I just have to say this but you are dreaming if you think you can avoid a donut and avoid sideways trades. One or the other. My choice would be cop a zero because in the long term that won't effect you as much as sideways trades. I would say trading out one of Howlett and Bnner for JKT then Martin to maybe a Mitchell or someone else who has dropped right down. Yes doing this Corey can be benched for JKT and Mitchell is playing. I just realised Mitchell isn't playing so maybe Bernie Vince?

read back over your post and realize how little sense it makes??????????????
better now? Thanks for telling me after reading it it did make next to no sense.

SCADDICT

Luckily the post is still there in the quote for me to read  :P

Jugganauts

Thank yourself you dont have Gary Ablett or Robert Warnock or Matthew Boyd