What do you think?

Started by Davoo, April 30, 2010, 03:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Should i trade martin for howlett this week and get cash b4 howletts price rises or trade hunt to davis this week. im thinking of leaving hunt and trade him for hargrave because hargraves price will drop more than hunts? 

elxam

martin's price will keep rising ... and he's got job security
sideway to howett is a waste of trade and points

Davoo

are u sure he will keep rising? playing geelong will get low score and his breakeven is 27 and he will peak soon probably. not a waste of trade if u get the extra cash though?

elxam

that's one more week to wait
but i guess if your priority is to get the cash then the strategy is a little different

just that martin's not ready yet in my opinion

GinoGod

i cant see martin getting lower than 30....players from richmond stilll have to get the ball....last week would of giving him some confidence to

chatters24

I think you should wait because Howlett may not even get a game this weekend, although going by Essendon's performance on ANZAC Day I think he's a fair chance.

elxam

he'll probably come in for a week and make way for another the following week

bundyboy

What elxam said...

martin's price will keep rising ... and he's got job security
sideway to howett is a waste of trade and points

Davoo

okay, well they aer both not playing!! haha, but who will there be to downgrade to once howletts price rises? on other subject, do u think i should trade hunt this week? or leave him for a while then do a straight swap to hargrave because hargraves price will fall more than hunts this week?

GinoGod

you will be able to afford hargrave with one of ur bench players eventually and even might make money off it

Davoo

yea i could soon. i have maguire and nason but i think ill keep maguire for a long time since he plays every week and is always a better chance of playing. maybe nason or hunt later on. i want to downgrade for lots of money. ive got 72k in bank right now and if i downgrade martin to a 77k player ill get 200k+. i need hitchcock and shueys price to go up!!!