Which one?

Hams+Stanton
6 (54.5%)
Hams+Davis
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 02, 2010, 02:27:57 AM

PorkSwords

I'm currently considering two options for trading this week.

1. Hunt-Hams, then Shuey or another rookie to Stanton.

ORRRRRR

2. Hunt-Hams, then Carl Peterson-Phil Davis with about 450k leftover.

Thoughts?

jvalles

2nd option, I'm doing a similar thing this week bringing in Hams and Davis provided they both play.  Shuey is only listed as 1-2 more weeks out and has a lot of potential on the west coast side.

elxam

depends on your remaining trades and team structure i suppose

both hunt and peterson seem to have peaked, but only hunt with job security

PorkSwords

I have about 10 trades left, changes anyones mind?

Hippo

Yep don't trade until rd 12

thornz23

ooooh well that definately changes the situation. u reli need to let ure rookies max if u have used that many trades already. If ure nto gonna cop a donut this week i would say dnt trade. otherwise do the first option

jvalles

Is that 11 trades before or after this move?

A lot of people would say to not waste the trades so early in the season, but go with what you think.  Injuries could happen or not.

elxam

anything below 15 after 5 rounds is excessive it seems

probably need to work out who your keepers will be and how many trades you'll need for upgrades, taking into account ltis and niggles here and there ...

... then reconsider these options

Plastic Boy

I know everyone is jumping off Hunt but remember this guy is a certain lock in the back pocket every single week. 

When your back line crumbles with injury or resting players, you will need Hunt to come in off the bench to save your ass.

I will be keeping Hunt all year if he stays fit and would rather trade down guys like Nason or Silvagni is 2-3 more weeks.  There are still plenty of downgrade options that will come in over the season, but not plenty of trades to play with.

elxam

well spotted PB.
Hunt's doing the presti's job but with a higher average

NADO95

I think you should go with Stants as he is likely to have a large increase in price soon. Also i have seen your team and you need all the help you can get.

ELLsendon

NADO95

NADO95