Main Menu

Hmmmm

Started by BooYah, April 30, 2010, 02:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BooYah

JUST TRADED .... Currently sitting 1200 overall got 28,100 in the bank and 6 trades left now

my team is the following now plz rate:

Goddard,Hodge,Malceski,Waters,Kennelly,Hunt,Hargrave emerg. Maguire, Webberley

Ablett,Barlow, Gibbs, Swan, Selwood, JUDD emerg. Armstrong, Shuey

Sandilands, Cox emerg Skipper, Bass

O'Keefe, Brown, Harvey, Didak, Hall, Pavlich, Goodes emerg. Fyfe, Davis

Cheers

ben_ess94

Hunt out for davis,
bring in maguire
then
up grade martin to premium id
rucks is solid
forwards goods, look at getting rid of peterson soon if you can and
backs solid as well
mids can do better if you trade out martin for a prem

Najoman_86

16 trades left... sit tight on using trades unecessarily.

But if you must trade -

Hunt to Davis, Dea to free up some cash...

OR

wait a week and hope that premium defenders like Enright, Goodwin, Broughton, H Shaw don't reach respective BE, then upgrade (straight swap) Hunt for a premium, with all your cash.

Wild Thing

I would not be touching that team at the moment.  You don't need to trade!! Every player you'dbe thinking of trading has a low B/E this week:

Hunt = 47
Kennelly = 27
Martin = 8

Barring injury, with the strength of your team, I'd not be making any trades for the next two games, until your cash cows reach their ceilings and you can make a straight swap for a premium without having to downgrade!!

Good team and I'd be leaving it as it is!!

bartman74

Wait another week. Hunt straight to hargrave if you have a little spare cash (you won't need much) then week after Martin to Cunnington, Scully to premium mid.

Hippo

Trade Peterson to Davis and that adds $156,300 to your $216,000

take that into next week $372,300

Then you could trade Martin to a fallen Prem and Hunt upto Hargrave like mentioned, 3 trades for 2 prem upgrades

hubbaup

HUNTS B/E is 64 close to his ave & that 48 is gunna knock around his $$$$ earning ability for a while so its time to chop chop him for the cash

carpsi

Leave Hunt in your team mate.
He will be getting games all year. If he loses value it wont be much.
I would be trading out Peterson and bring Davis in the forwards.
Petersons time is coming to an end.
JKT will be selected before him if mitchell was to come back in the side.
I would be very surprised if peterson gets selected before JKT.
If peterson doesnt play for a few weeks or for the rest of the year there are no other rookie forwards coming through in the near future to trade him out, so you may be stuck with peterson on the bench for a while.

Leave Hunt in

BooYah

What i'm really warming too is to get rid of peteron for davis. davis really impressed me the other night......... and to get  Judd in the midfield prob for martin...... i know martin 's got a little price rise still but i reckon judd does too if he keeps up the form he is in.... i want to try and finsh as high in the ovrall rankings as possible.......then in a few weeks time all going good might try and get swan in the midfield for trengove or scully.that would be a pretty awesome midfield

carpsi

good idea, leave hunt alone he will play all year and wont decrease in value very much. You can trade him out anytime.
Where as peterson will be given the chop soon.

Im goin peterson -----> davis
Basti -------> Judd this week

HintT

You're sitting in rank 521 and you want help?

You do realise that most will be ranked a lot lower then yourself?

Samm79

I would think of it as a brainstorming session Mr T! Just getting a few ideas out there.

Boomz

your team looks good n your doing better than me so i dont know how im any help!

BooYah

cheers for the comments its good to have other opinions ......  NEXT TARGET SWAN I RECKON lol........