Corey Enright?

Started by Juddster5, April 29, 2010, 11:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

you are downgrading a premium to get another premium --- waste of 2 trades.

Prospector_1

Quote from: brent007 on April 29, 2010, 11:40:18 AM
Post your team. I promise there's a better downgrade option than Enright.
x3

Jugganauts

Wow seriously the guy has one bad game and your getting rid of him Enright is one of the most consistent people in the whole AFL i suppose Jonathon Brown had a poor game you gonna get rid of him too ???

valkorum

Dont forget to trade out S Johnson, Seaby, Dangerfield, Byrnes, Ottens, Rioli, Grimes (just to name a few) because they had bad games

Flame

x4..Keep him...He's a def keeper.

googs?

juddstar

please tell me this is ur first season at dt? cause ur stupidity is starting to scare me  :o

chatters24

No No No.... you have it wrong! Downgrade Enright to Presti then you can upgrade whoever you want.... and then once Presti increases in value you can do a straight swap to Goddard   ::)

Jugganauts

Quote from: chatters24 on April 29, 2010, 12:24:44 PM
No No No.... you have it wrong! Downgrade Enright to Presti then you can upgrade whoever you want.... and then once Presti increases in value you can do a straight swap to Goddard   ::)

OMG that is the absoultly most brilliant idea ever  ;D ;D

valkorum

Quote from: Jugganauts on April 29, 2010, 12:27:01 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on April 29, 2010, 12:24:44 PM

OMG that is the absoultly most brilliant idea ever  ;D ;D

Quickly then, before lockout happnes... go and make that trade.

Flame

chatters24

Quote from: Flame on April 29, 2010, 12:32:51 PM
Presti or brown!!

Presti's the go.... he's a vetran so you get him at hafl price, and plus he's ready to explode!

Big_Cox14

QuotePost your team. I promise there's a better downgrade option than Enright.

X5

morgan1132

Enright was the most consistent player last year.  He's pretty much a bankable 100 every week.  Fair enough he's not that interesting and not gonna get much more than 100 in any week but stupid to trade him out because of one low score... a performance hes not likely to repeat

elxam

Quote from: morgan1132 on April 29, 2010, 03:02:02 PM
Enright was the most consistent player last year.  He's pretty much a bankable 100 every week.  Fair enough he's not that interesting and not gonna get much more than 100 in any week but stupid to trade him out because of one low score... a performance hes not likely to repeat

can see you have had some good times with enright.
agree with all but the last statement

Digglers27

Dumbest / Funniest trade ever.

I'd get rid of Goddard for Matt Maguire while you're at it.  You'll make a shower load.