Bringin back the What are you listening to Thread

Started by MissPiesFF, April 29, 2010, 11:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HintT on April 29, 2010, 01:11:16 PM
What flowered up parents are there out there that a) let their CHILDREN out on a weekday to go crazy like that and b) how effective is their upbringing if they're going that crazy, hysterical and obsessive over a celebrity. Sickening.
Now it is official you are a sicko ;) LOL

HintT

Yeah, I suppose having morals makes me one these days. :P

RobsOverAchievers

valkorum

RobsOverAchievers

lol ok i was joking i thought you where pulling me up for sayin punching the girls in the head, lol i was joking about both for the record :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 29, 2010, 01:11:16 PM
What flowered up parents are there out there that a) let their CHILDREN out on a weekday to go crazy like that and b) how effective is their upbringing if they're going that crazy, hysterical and obsessive over a celebrity. Sickening.
He's not a celebrity, he's just a fad. He'll pass in good time when his voice breaks ;D

valkorum

I heard on the news that he has sold 760,000 albums in the US alone - I CANT BELIEVE THAT, no wait - I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT

MissPiesFF

Quote from: valkorum on April 30, 2010, 05:35:23 AM
I heard on the news that he has sold 760,000 albums in the US alone - I CANT BELIEVE THAT, no wait - I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT
We should get together and make a band and sing the theme songs to clubs album. LOL Make some fast cash.
I'll play the tambourine..who gonna be on triangle?

HintT

I'm not skilled enough for the triangle.  I still have the nightmares from school assembly day...

Justin Bieber

;D ;D HintT. Used to play a little sax.

We'll be the next big thing coming out of Australia? ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 30, 2010, 07:26:55 AM
;D ;D HintT. Used to play a little sax.

We'll be the next big thing coming out of Australia? ;D
Hell yeah! Is there even a latest CD out with all the theme songs on it? We can edit the words ha.

Quote from: HintT on April 30, 2010, 07:14:49 AM
I'm not skilled enough for the triangle.  I still have the nightmares from school assembly day...
LOL

Tambourine = MP
Sax = HP
Rhythm Guitar = ?
Lead Guitar = ?
Bass = ?
Drums = ?
Lyrics = ? (You don't have to be able to sing hansen sold heaps)
Triangle = ?

These are the spots left.

HintT

I'll do lyrics!

You can choose from Mmm Bop or Woohoo or anymore I can think of.  Oh - Tequila! :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 30, 2010, 11:57:51 AM
I'll do lyrics!

You can choose from Mmm Bop or Woohoo or anymore I can think of.  Oh - Tequila! :D
sing WHAM!? ;D

MissPiesFF

Updated

Tambourine = MP
Sax = HP
Rhythm Guitar = ?
Lead Guitar = ?
Bass = ?
Drums = ?
Vocals = ? HintT with MP as Back up Vocals
Triangle = ?

These are the spots left.

valkorum

I can play rhythm guitar or bass - whichever is needed.  I also do backup vocals