Bringin back the What are you listening to Thread

Started by MissPiesFF, April 29, 2010, 11:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

RobsOverAchievers

mmmbop hanson and while where on this topic does anyone else want to punch J bieber in the head and all those stupid little girls who listen to him.

valkorum

And then kick him in the head when he is on the ground.  WTF is all the hysteria about - he is pathetic, cant sing, cant dance

RobsOverAchievers

Seriously gets me so angry how stupid are people OMG, he is a lil punce with straightened hair.

valkorum

And with a bit of luck he will have a punched in head :P

NZ went just as crazy for him --- WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobsOverAchievers

Good i am not the only one who gets so angry about this little boy, girls where fainting and acting like idiots, Seriously get a good role model. He is Manufactured and i bet cant sing live.

valkorum

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:50:57 AM
Good i am not the only one who gets so angry about this little boy, girls where fainting and acting like idiots, Seriously get a good role model. He is Manufactured and i bet cant sing live.

I had the misfortune of turning on sunrise when he was on - I didnt even know who he was.  All I thought was he cant sing, he cant dance - time to switch over to channel 9 (and I hate the 2 on their morning news show)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:39:40 AM
mmmbop hanson and while where on this topic does anyone else want to punch J bieber in the head and all those stupid little girls who listen to him.
Are you farkin' serious?????????????????????????????????

valkorum

I chose to ignore that one MP - he gets 1 free pass.... but no more

MissPiesFF

Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 12:12:51 PM
I chose to ignore that one MP - he gets 1 free pass.... but no more
That's ok Valk just check your tunes and put on "Stand by your man" buwahahaha

valkorum

Actually listening to the new album by Slash - very nice indeed.  It helps knowing the right people who happen to have pre-release copies

Justin Bieber

@ Justin Bieber - hate the guy with all the attention he gets. Haven't even listened to one of his songs ;D. That horrible he doesn't even get a chance.

Right now Gavin DeGraw.

HintT

What flowered up parents are there out there that a) let their CHILDREN out on a weekday to go crazy like that and b) how effective is their upbringing if they're going that crazy, hysterical and obsessive over a celebrity. Sickening.