Ashton Hams

Started by t-rent, April 29, 2010, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t-rent

Whats the feeling about Hams this week? Will he play or not? ???

valkorum

Think he may play, but best to wait for the teams to come out tomorrow

t-rent

do u reckon its worth gettin ridda hunt for hams(if playing) and upgrading ruckman either jamar or nic nat to sandi or just leave em? im averaging over 2000 points with 15 trades left!

thornz23

hunt to hams or davis is the popular trade this week i think its a good one to free up some cash if one of those 2 is named. then use the cash wherever u want. but i think if u could afford it nic nat to sandi or cox is probly a good option soon

valkorum

Thats not a bad double trade.  Downgrading Hunt who appears to have hit his limit to a rookie on the bubble and then upgrading a mid-priced player to a prem.

Sounds good to me, I just worry about the fact that will leave you with 13 trades

t-rent

alrite ive pretty much gotta do it this week the other option was ziebell up to booma which will make my forward line O'keefe, brown, higgins, pav, harvey, hall, betts

t-rent

yeh but that would be the last upgrade seeing all the good rookies have gone up so the rest would be for injuries. as I said im averaging over 2000 points so yeh. only injury so far is gram

valkorum

Make sure you wait till the teams have been announced before you make any trades

t-rent

yeh sure will...hope he plays!!!

Flame

I think I'll pick him up for Hunt after the teams are announced!!

valkorum

If I trade I will go with Danger to Davis as my back bench is Macguire and Nason who are still generating cash and then upgrade either Banner or Shuey to any midfielder I want (have lots of cash)

t-rent

yeh that sounds like a plan!!

elephants

hunt to hams lock it in

2.votes

What are everyones thoughts of Ashton Hams staying IN for West Coast?? Im thinking about trading him in to get a keeper.

elxam

There are lots of posts in this forum on this very subject and more.
As long as he plays the role he will continue getting picked, but he's a rookie listed player so from that aspect whoever he was elevated for when they come back he will have to go back to the rookie list
It's a 50/50 split between him and Phil Davis at Adelaide regarding their job security though Davis seems to get a few more possessions, mostly handballs.

He might get you some extra $ but not sure if he will get you many points as he's only averaging 58 at present.

Is it worth a trade ? that really depends on how many you have left and where you think your team is placed in the bigger scheme of things ....