Didak Dillema

Started by Holz, April 29, 2010, 08:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How to get Didak

dangerfield to davis, JZ to dids (bank 110k)
10 (76.9%)
dangerfield to davis, Mitchell to ablett (110k)
0 (0%)
dont trade till next week
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Holz

i want to get in didak this week for ziebel or danger currently have 80k so im short either way

the only problem is all my rookies bar shuey are playing well

rookies are, maguire ( i count as rookie), nason, bastinac,martin, gumbleton

elxam

wait till the cash cows are ready
they still have some way to go

valkorum

Didak's BE is 92 and his average is 88 so he may still have another week of going down in price.  He would have to smash out a big score to increase by a heap.  Might be worth hanging on a week or 2 to see what your cash cows are doing

Holz

note im going for national ranking i was near top 100, now 2500ish, only used 2 trades, and i plan to get in didak,cox and swan and maybe hargrave in the next few weeks

valkorum

In that case Dids might not be a bad pickup this week. 

Holz

just saw danger was out im now thinking of droping nason down to davis/hams and getting in didak as this way i dont need to start pods on the field and my backline is super solid macguire is my 8th back

phatmaniac

there is onl one option there now with dangerfield out

Holz

the only problem with danger to daivs and JZ to dids is that it means i have to either have gumbleton,davis or pods starting. Wheras if i downgrade one of my bench players i actually strenghen my staarting 22

valkorum

There is more than 1 option at that price

Didak
S Johnson
Higgins
Brown
Pav
Brennan
Gia
Budwood
Rioli
Neon Leon

Holz

not too sure on johnson,
too late for higgins i expect to fall in prcie
got brown
pav maybee
brennan no
got gia
got buddy
rioli no
leon no

valkorum

Brennan is a shock this year for me

0 - didnt play

Purple Haze

definately dids or brennan.... got brennan so im all over dids this week

bundyboy

with brown down, and now danger...i think danger got to go for dids this week..   one trade for a keeper - even though i didn't get any cash from danger as was planned by 1000's of us!!

Flame

Trade Danger this week not Ziebel...I hope Stevie J canes Richmond this week. So he could be a good pick up. Didak is good pick up though.

saintz

i think u need to pull the trigger on danger straight away! if davis is named this week bring him in, as 4 ziebell a great young player, but i think DT coaches were expecting far too much from this young star in only his 2nd yr! trade both !