J Trengove
R Bastinac
D Martin
A Morabito
T Scully
J Kaylor Thompson
L Shuey

I have $834,000 in the bank & 17 Trades Left

This week im trading Morabito for Judd ( morabito BE is in the 70-80 where as Judds in also in the 70-80 ) this will bring my bank account to roughly $600,000

My plan is to by roughly round 10 have my midfield like this
G Ablett
D Swan
J Bartel
C Judd
L Montagna
Boyd Or Mitchell or Barlow
What do u think my chances are???

I also have Maguire & Hunt in the backline & Gumbleton, Peterson & Rockliff in the forward who i can trade for $$$

BigCoost

i m employing a similar tactic keep an eye on swan and selwood over the next 2 or 3 weeks u wont get em cheaper

thornz23

i think this week instead of getting judd i would get hayes or gibbs. they are both better dt players than judd and are around the same price. next week i would look at getting selwood in because he will probably bottom out at about 370k which is an absolute bargain

Chappy35

i agree, hayes or gibbs instead of judd. better DTers. and they are cheap... Motagna = sicko

elxam

gibbs is younger and less injury prone than hayes

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KRZTRK on April 29, 2010, 06:14:03 AM
G Ablett
D Swan
J Bartel
C Judd
L Montagna
Boyd Or Mitchell or Barlow
What do u think my chances are???
If you can pull that off, Hats off to you ;D.

Going to really need to get the other guys downgraded to afford all those guns.

chatters24

Obtaining that midfield is do-able, although you would need to downgrade 2 or 3 of your rookies in other positions to do so and use 8-9 trades in the process.

Griffo1982

I'm trying the same thing in SC but i'm finding that injuries to fwd keepers & lack of form of certain rookies is really burning my trades cuz an exercise like youve got planned requires a lot of trades for upgrade purposes, but good luck to ya mate.

GinoGod

possible barring injuries and players in other areas

valkorum

It is possible but I suggest you need to really pick your time to trade out the midfield rookies.  You have to wait till their BE is above their average to really take advantage of every $$ possible.

I have 5 midfield rookies and need to do the same thing.

Carnthedockers

I already have Ablett,Swan, Bartell,Boyd so im not far off that already..

GinoGod

ill have that mid in next few weeks aswell

Andrew

Definately get Judd for Morabito, that's a great trade and Judd is set for a big year after missing the first 3 weeks. I'd sell Peterson this week too... maybe downgrade if you're scoring ok because you'll need alot of cash to get that midfield you want! I'd definately set yourself to have Barlow as a starting midfielder, saves you 1 trade in the midfield at least.

Swan, J-Selwood, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd, can all be bought next week or the week after for cheaper.

Gary Ablett, going to be tough to get for cheaper than his starting price! What were we thinking not starting with him...

Flame

I reckon a lot of people didn't start with Ablett cause he was too expensive and they were waiting for him to go down in price. ;D

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on April 29, 2010, 08:16:56 AM
I reckon a lot of people didn't start with Ablett cause he was too expensive and they were waiting for him to go down in price. ;D

Like I did :(

I went with Bartel instead.  thinking about a double trade to get Ablett in this week