Main Menu

Am I too small to be a Ruck Coach???

Started by Cruiseon, April 29, 2010, 05:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

The status of we forum members of FanFooty seemed to undergo a change recently when new coaching categories were introduced. Of course I have no complaint about this but having done my time as a bootstudder and whatever came after that I now find myself as a ruck coach.

In my days of playing football I played just about every position at one time or another (even full forward) but at 5ft 8, a ruckman I was not.

Does this mean the information I pass on as a ruck coach is questionable given my lack of experience in the area? How qualified are you for your position?

And finally what are the requirements for each member of the coaching staff group to progress up the chain.

Thanks all.        ???

Justin Bieber

Well, I am way, way underqualified to be a VETERAN coach ;D. Need to hand out more info on here to get higher up in the ranks.

P.S This will likely get moved to feedback section and merged with the new rankings thread.

gerco

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 29, 2010, 05:17:38 AM
The status of we forum members of FanFooty seemed to undergo a change recently when new coaching categories were introduced. Of course I have no complaint about this but having done my time as a bootstudder and whatever came after that I now find myself as a ruck coach.

In my days of playing football I played just about every position at one time or another (even full forward) but at 5ft 8, a ruckman I was not.

Does this mean the information I pass on as a ruck coach is questionable given my lack of experience in the area? How qualified are you for your position?

And finally what are the requirements for each member of the coaching staff group to progress up the chain.

Thanks all.        ???

If Simon Eastaugh is qualified to coach Dean Cox, then I'd say anyone could be a ruck coach.

valkorum

I stand at 6ft 4in and I am a midfield coach, although I played Ruck and tall defender/forward in my playing days.

So not sure how qualified I am either

Prospector_1

valkorum

Cruiseon

This thread has already been moved a couple of times.

Surely this is not an unclassifiable thread??

Alex7089

I don't think so, I think it belongs in the front bar if anywhere though...

ossie85

korza

I'm not Greek, so being back coach is not my style.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 04, 2010, 10:55:15 PM
Ahh if only. Cruiseon would never come to the 'Dark Side/Front Bar' He just hasn't got the Bal*s buwahhaha.

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
Ahh if only. Cruiseon would never come to the 'Dark Side/Front Bar' He just hasn't got the Bal*s buwahhaha.
I think people will start thinking we are the fanfooty mafia or something if we keep referring to it as 'the dark side' . . . I thought we agreed on the sunny side?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 12:05:36 PM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 05, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
I think people will start thinking we are the fanfooty mafia or something if we keep referring to it as 'the dark side' . . . I thought we agreed on the sunny side?
Thought it was the Jedi side? :P.

Think your right Alex, one for the front bar :).