spying on the opposition

Started by keyboard, April 28, 2010, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboard

As a good coach, I wish to spy on the opposition to get unfair advantage 8) For example, in the supercoach web interface, we can view the other teams in our league by clicking on the coaches name. We see their whole playing list. But how up-to-date is that list? I'm sure my opposition has traded, but I can't see any evidence of a trade in his team. Does anyone know the deal here?

cheers

CrowsFan

pretty certain what you see is their team from the previous round. it doesn't show trades that teams have made until the game is again in lockout so people cant do exactly what you are trying to do by seeing who they have traded in and out

no eye deer

Didnt know you could do that. Cheers! :D

keyboard

@crowsfan: yeah, makes sense. I try to make up for lack of talent by cheating, what else can I do  ;D

@no eye deer: you be welcome 8)

bundyboy

you can only see their team from last week.

not bad, but always a potential 2 trades away from this weeks team, and you also never are sure who their captain is  ....(just in case they are one of the few that don't have GAJ)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bundyboy on May 01, 2010, 10:31:20 AM
you can only see their team from last week.

not bad, but always a potential 2 trades away from this weeks team, and you also never are sure who their captain is  ....(just in case they are one of the few that don't have GAJ)
Then I already have an advantage ;D.

Just don't base your trades off 1 match ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: keyboard on April 28, 2010, 02:38:06 PM
As a good coach, I wish to spy on the opposition to get unfair advantage 8) For example, in the supercoach web interface, we can view the other teams in our league by clicking on the coaches name. We see their whole playing list. But how up-to-date is that list? I'm sure my opposition has traded, but I can't see any evidence of a trade in his team. Does anyone know the deal here?

cheers
Yeah you can get a feel of what the opp is doing by including players that are named, but other than that you can not tell who they traded until it pulls up live.
Do you use two donuts to spy on them?  :P :-*