Main Menu

Best childhood memory

Started by MissPiesFF, April 28, 2010, 11:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 11:34:01 AM
Was definitely because of the Italian food and drink you like (as posted)
Am i the only person not from Aus here??
My mum is originally Irish and my dad is English does that count? But I was born in Frankston LOL
Never picked you for a Scot Rob. With the Italian food seemed an obvious choice ;)

RobsOverAchievers

no i am scottish born there but i consider my self Aussie apart from the accent i am fully fledged aussie going for my citizenship soon.

bunyip

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 10:16:55 AM

Another one when i first came to australia we went to the Grampians and my Cousin i sat on this hill infront of this lake getting photos taken 5 minutes later covered in bullants they hurt, we actually sat on a bullant hill had to go to hospital with severe bruising  :'( :'(

OUCH!!!!!!  :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 30, 2010, 02:45:57 AM
no i am scottish born there but i consider my self Aussie apart from the accent i am fully fledged aussie going for my citizenship soon.
Ah. 2 painful experiences as your best childhood memories. Wouldn't want to know you worst was :-X.

I am an Australian born but parents came from overseas.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bunyip on April 30, 2010, 04:49:31 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 10:16:55 AM

Another one when i first came to australia we went to the Grampians and my Cousin i sat on this hill infront of this lake getting photos taken 5 minutes later covered in bullants they hurt, we actually sat on a bullant hill had to go to hospital with severe bruising  :'( :'(

OUCH!!!!!!  :(
OUCH +1

ELLsendon

Frankston.
JESUS.
Jokes MP.

My favourite childhood memory is...

oh, still a child. Not many interesting ones so far (that I can remember)
Hopefully many more to come.

MissPiesFF

Virginity yet? LOL

I remember another one, well it equals several. We used to go to a place in Dungog in the rain forest. The treks were amazing with the sounds of the running streams from the mountains and the sounds of the birds. I remember that fresh smell of clean air and you could see dappled sunlight rays faintly through the tree tops. Some of the trees there are so old and HUGE! Just stepping over some of the roots took effort with my little whipper snapper legs at the time lol.
Mind you we had a Ford Cortina..orange one at the time. I do recall getting bogged a few times on the journey to where we were about to camp.

Camping used to be free when I was a kid. You could just wack your tent up anywhere you wanted. We gathered with other families and played cricket n stuff. Was a lot of fun.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ELLsendon on May 02, 2010, 08:50:30 AM
My favourite childhood memory is...

oh, still a child. Not many interesting ones so far (that I can remember)
Hopefully many more to come.
Same but the only memories i can remember are mainly me in hospital :'(.