Main Menu

Best childhood memory

Started by MissPiesFF, April 28, 2010, 11:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

When I was 11 I got my first pair of high heels and in the 80's we wore socks with frilly bits at the top with our heels. Remember the song ZZ top 'She's got Legs' ? Well I was getting out of the car with my mum and I was wearing them for the first time and that song was playing in my head and I thought I was so sh*t hot! I have many more but that's the first one I could think of ha.

Justin Bieber

LOL. Kind of like every other teenager ;D

HintT

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 28, 2010, 11:07:14 AM

No can't say I ever wore high heels as a teenager.  Come to think of it, never worn them at all....

MissPiesFF

Quote from: HintT on April 28, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 28, 2010, 11:07:14 AM

No can't say I ever wore high heels as a teenager.  Come to think of it, never worn them at all....
Sure HintT we all know you snuck into your mums room and got dressed in her clothes heels and lipstick  ;) :P

valkorum

Using the curtain to play tarzan and going through the window, was even better cos I blamed it on my sister.

RobsOverAchievers

Well prolly not the best moment but always talked about well once upon a time we where on holiday and staying in a caravan with a annex and my old lady just finished cleaning the sliding door it was made of glass she cleaned it with windex and it was closed but looked like it was open so i put my shoes on and charged at the door to run outside and smash bounced of the window and smashed the whole door, that will teach my mum for cleaning the door so well  :'(  :'(  :'(

Another one when i first came to australia we went to the Grampians and my Cousin i sat on this hill infront of this lake getting photos taken 5 minutes later covered in bullants they hurt, we actually sat on a bullant hill had to go to hospital with severe bruising  :'( :'(

sorry dont have any good memories

MissPiesFF

First came to aussie? Where are you from originally hun?

valkorum

MissPiesFF

RobsOverAchievers

Scotland , why italy Valkorum, my mrs is Italian!!!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:17:08 AM
Most likely the Italian food you posted ha

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2010, 11:19:16 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:17:08 AM
Most likely the Italian food you posted ha
She is the cook , she is female( i threw that in there to get you upset with a sexist comment MP, clearly a joke) and its not like there is any good Scottish Food

valkorum

Was definitely because of the Italian food and drink you like (as posted)

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 11:34:01 AM
Am i the only person not from Aus here??

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 29, 2010, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 11:34:01 AM
Am i the only person not from Aus here??
My mum is originally Irish and my dad is English does that count? But I was born in Frankston LOL