Main Menu

Which animal are you?

Started by MissPiesFF, April 28, 2010, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Don't hold your breath, Pros ordered his pre-season and his still hasn't come .. . . . .  .

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 12:34:02 PM
Don't hold your breath, Pros ordered his pre-season and his still hasn't come .. . . . .  .
Than guess you'll all be waiting for a while for my answer ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 05, 2010, 12:35:37 PM
This board will require a lot of bumping so we can get the answer. We will be on the edge of our computer chairs!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 12:36:42 PM
This board will require a lot of bumping so we can get the answer. We will be on the edge of our computer chairs!
I'll be on the edge of my chair next to the door ;D

korza

Guys his avatar makes hm look like Edward from Twilight. So maybe he is a VAMPIRE. Go team Edward.

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on May 05, 2010, 11:05:42 PM
Team Angel ftw
WOOOOO

P.S You actually watched Twilight korza :o :o No self respecting man watching that kind of thing ;D.

Am proud to see i've never even see the trailer for one of them ;D

MissPiesFF

I still haven't seen the movie Twilight. I should DL it.

MissPiesFF

MissPiesFF

Did I just double post and bump? ok I will stop bumping now and double posting posting
Did I just double post and bump? ok I will stop bumping now and double posting posting

roo boys!

korza

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 11, 2010, 05:22:30 PM
I'm getting nausea looking at this post. How freaky is that.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 05, 2010, 12:38:14 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on May 05, 2010, 12:36:42 PM
I'll be on the edge of my chair next to the door ;D
Man, the mail is so slack these days. Still waiting......

roo boys!

Can't you hear the doorbell? I walked past and saw a postie standing there for 2 weeks ringing it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 13, 2010, 11:56:47 AM
Can't you hear the doorbell? I walked past and saw a postie standing there for 2 weeks ringing it.
another week won't hurt ;)