Main Menu

Whats Happend To Us? :(

Started by Master Q, April 28, 2010, 07:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Has someone vandalized the bar or something? Our activity is extremely low :o

Justin Bieber

I know. Don't know why though. cooled down sunday and monday. Barely anything was posted during today. Had barely anything to answer when i got on :'(

Alex7089

I've been pushed out, ever since I got 'Hardened Coach' I've been determined to make it to Expert coach.

MissPiesFF

I haven't been on much, getting things organized before I go away. I'll get a few topics happening.

nas

MissPiesFF

Quote from: naste on April 28, 2010, 11:32:45 AM
Holidays MP?
Not really. Umm hard to give much details. But i am hoping I can still get net.
4 Months

ossie85

Was in Melbourne on the weekend watching my Pies smash Alex's and Hello's Bombers, and am struggling to catch up!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: ossie85 on April 28, 2010, 09:15:17 PM

Was in Melbourne on the weekend watching my Pies smash Alex's and Hello's Bombers, and am struggling to catch up!
Buwahahaha what an awesome way to spend the weekend ossie!  :P ;D ;D ;D

valkorum

Will be better watching the Dockers win over the Eagles.

HintT

I'm still waiting for both teams to knock each other out.  Hasn't happened in 14 years unfortunately.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 28, 2010, 10:32:15 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 28, 2010, 09:15:17 PM
Buwahahaha what an awesome way to spend the weekend ossie!  :P ;D ;D ;D
Well...... we didn't warm up enough ;). If Knights hadn't forced out our main guys......

ossie85

'Main guys?' Collingwood was missing about 900 games of experience from 4 players!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 29, 2010, 05:03:56 AM
'Main guys?' Collingwood was missing about 900 games of experience from 4 players!
Our team doesn't even have that much experience anymore if you take out Fletch :'(

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 29, 2010, 05:10:29 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 29, 2010, 05:03:56 AM
Our team doesn't even have that much experience anymore if you take out Fletch :'(
I am so unsure as to who I should tip this weekend...Hawks or Bombers. This is the toughest tip yet! Gawd you both really suck.

HintT

Its pretty farkin simple to me!  You wait - before the bounce Sewell will clean up 4 Bombers players to render their bench rotations obsolete. :D