Those stupid friends

Started by CrowsFan, April 27, 2010, 03:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Do any of you have those friends who don't know as much about supercoach as you, so you try to help them but they just don't listen?
Here is an example from about an hour ago: i was talking to my friend on facebook who was short just a little bit of money for a straight swap between kerr and judd and was trying to work out what other trade to do to free up the cash. he said he might trade out waite cos he hadn't played and i said wait till teams are named cos he will prob come back this week with walker getting injured. as soon as i said that he said it was too late as he had already traded, so i ask who for and he said pears. PEARS!!!
don't you just hate it when they don't listen to you?

MalteserMan

lol

Dont worry, I am sure there is worse... someone in one of my leagues picked up Dean Solomon... who had retired at the start of the year...

Doh!

CrowsFan

Haha thats pretty bad. This same friend though had Andrew Lovett for the first few rounds too haha

ossie85

Pears actually played well lol! But now is injured, which is unlucky

CrowsFan

yeah ossie its unlucky that he is injured, but i wouldn't say its unlucky picking pears after he is injured and meant to be out for 8 weeks are whatever. just plain stupid

keyboard

reminds me of my first supercoach season. i think one of my starting rucks was injured. Did his hammy preseason.  DOH!  :P

MissPiesFF

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 27, 2010, 03:21:15 PM
Do any of you have those friends who don't know as much about supercoach as you, so you try to help them but they just don't listen?
Here is an example from about an hour ago: i was talking to my friend on facebook who was short just a little bit of money for a straight swap between kerr and judd and was trying to work out what other trade to do to free up the cash. he said he might trade out waite cos he hadn't played and i said wait till teams are named cos he will prob come back this week with walker getting injured. as soon as i said that he said it was too late as he had already traded, so i ask who for and he said pears. PEARS!!!
don't you just hate it when they don't listen to you?

I do not know much about SC being my first year but I guess my passion for footy and stats helps and playing DT. Have to admit though I am more intrigued with Sc than I am DT

Alex7089

I have friend like that, he actually picked up Neagle at the start of the season just to spite me, I beat him by 700 points this week!

bboys

Hows this one, my mate traded out tippett after round 2, and this week traded him back in!!!!

ELLsendon

Quote from: bboys on May 01, 2010, 03:24:04 AM
Hows this one, my mate traded out tippett after round 2, and this week traded him back in!!!!
LOL. Easy league win

ossie85

Quote from: bboys on May 01, 2010, 03:24:04 AM

My brother did the same thing

SCADDICT

I have a mate who knows absolutely nothing about supercoach and yet is scoring better then me at the moment. Exhibit A of his stupidity is how he traded out swan for judd this round. Needless to say the fool has 10 trades left.

bundyboy

that's ok - in 5 weeks time he won't have any trades left, and 5 after that he will have given up in disgust .... ;D

Alex7089

There could be a few dodgy wins this week with a lot of good players underperforming.

Blueboys

Are they crows supports by any chance  ???  ;D