HP's Team .......

Started by Hellopplz, April 27, 2010, 01:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Backs - Enright, Goddard, Gilbert, Harbrow, R. Shaw, Hurn, Maguire (Webberly, Nason)
Mids - Montagna, Boyd, Dal Santo, Barlow, Selwood, Gibbs (Stevenson, Schuey)
Rucks - Sandi, Hmac (Trengrove, Prato)
Forwards - Chapman, ROK, Pav, Higgins, Goodes, Pods, Sylvia (Gumby, Playfair)

Have got 7 trades left to use with 40k in the pocket. Started slowly with a ranking of 47k to begin with but down to 24k :D. Happy with team thus far. Only 1 more upgrade if I feel the need to upgrade Maguire (then maybe Barlow later on).

Critisize it if you want to as I would like to know what others think. Open to any and all suggestions. And Cheers for all the advice guys :D.

roo boys!

Hmmmmm not completely convinced but you do have a lot in the bank..

I think you're right with Mayne, has to go as well as IMO Maguire, Hooker, Martin and Gray. I'm also not a big fan of Gumby either but he did well this week and proved me wrong!

korza

No Goddard, no Ablett, no Brown no Good

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on April 27, 2010, 01:21:21 AM
No Goddard, no Ablett, no Brown no Good
Don't worry, Goddard and Brown will come in eventually ;). Traded Roo out for Higgins instead of Brown which is going well and thats how i got some of that cash,

Mayne, Maguire, Martin and Hooker are just there for a little while longer. Giving them a chance to gain more cash before culling them. Gray on the other hand is a keeper for me. Keeping a Little Faith in him and let him regain match fitness after a couple weeks out.

Cheers for the comments :)

SCADDICT

Where is Malceski? Should of downgraded Harbrow to him. Like the mids, gumby and mayne dragging your forward line down a bit though. Love the solid rucks.

ELLsendon

Justin Bieber

Thought of the malceski trade especially with Hooker but decided not to do it. Harbrow is a keeper and expect him to get better this year.

It was tough deciding to keep hooker but Keeping A Little Faith in my man to show the footy world what he's made off

woofy

i think your teams pretty solid even without the big names such as ablett, goddard or brown. you have money in the bank to pick any of them up when the time is right. heading in the right direction in my mind!

Justin Bieber

Thanks woofy :). Thinking might do an upgrade this round just to keep up with my main league.

Hooker or Mayne out?

woofy

no worries...

i think mayne.... hooker might get more ball with tayte out. :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: woofy on April 28, 2010, 09:35:44 AM
i think mayne.... hooker might get more ball with tayte out. :)
Might keep both in for another week. Some guys still to come down up forward and can get an idea on how Hooker will do in a new role to cover pears.

roo boys!

I think that you should keep them both for atleast 1 more week just to see pretty much what you just said. Do we know their breakevens by any chance?

Justin Bieber

Hooker 67 and Mayne 59. Both very well within reach. Might sit on the trades this week unless i could possibly afford a straight swap between banner to cassisi. I'll go see if thats possible tommorrow when my computer stops lagging :(

Cheers guys

woofy

well banner is $145,600 + $250,000 = $395,600. Cassisi costs $409,400. the only way would be to downgrade somebody but i can't see anybody worth downgrading. would be pretty sweet if you could do that banner to cassisi in one trade.

reesbr

i have Harbrow and he is coming really good :)