HP's Team .......

Started by Hellopplz, April 27, 2010, 01:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: woofy on April 29, 2010, 08:52:48 AM
well banner is $145,600 + $250,000 = $395,600. Cassisi costs $409,400. the only way would be to downgrade somebody but i can't see anybody worth downgrading. would be pretty sweet if you could do that banner to cassisi in one trade.
got $263,600 in the bank :D. Just out of reach still by $200 :'(. So close

Thanks for that woofy

woofy

Justin Bieber

I've crunched the numbers and have a plan for this week otherwise might be copping 2 donuts in the mids alone :o.

Plan is to double trade with Warnock and Banner out, for 83k rookie and Pendles/Gibbs in. If i get pendles have 2k in the bank, gibbs will get me about $200 ;D. Will keep martin in and hope him or schuey can get back in soon or Boyd is named this week. Will miss out on warnock's rise when he gets back in, but don't want to cop 2 donuts this week.

Waiting until tommorrow to pull the trade so got time to change my mind....

woofy

sounds good to me....

pendle vs Gibbs.. Gibbs for me. He plays well with Judd in the side.

Justin Bieber

Exactly what I'm leaning to. Will have to wait and see when it comes time to pull the trigger.

Officially did a double trade for ROUND 6
Warnock>Prato
Banner>Gibbs

cheers for the help

woofy

well gibbs didnt tear it up and scored less than pendlebury but 95 is still ok and im sure he'll score more in weeks to come.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 01, 2010, 07:11:31 AM
Exactly what I'm leaning to. Will have to wait and see when it comes time to pull the trigger.

Officially did a double trade for ROUND 6
Warnock>Prato
Banner>Gibbs

cheers for the help
This EARLY :o

Justin Bieber

Still couldn't split them so tossed a coin literally ;D. I'll post my trade ideas if i have any on Wednesday likely.

A season high of 2295 for my guys round 6. Keeping me alive in my toughest league which i top scored in and caused an upset.

Q have 15 trades left and the way i see it, have another keeper in my team for the future. Had the cash and don't think banner can get back into the team as long as the mids at Port are firing. Kept schuey as he should be straight back into the team next few weeks.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 04, 2010, 07:01:25 AM
Still couldn't split them so tossed a coin literally ;D. I'll post my trade ideas if i have any on Wednesday likely.

A season high of 2295 for my guys round 6. Keeping me alive in my toughest league which i top scored in and caused an upset.

Q have 15 trades left and the way i see it, have another keeper in my team for the future. Had the cash and don't think banner can get back into the team as long as the mids at Port are firing. Kept schuey as he should be straight back into the team next few weeks.
Still...

THIS EARLY :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2010, 07:03:25 AM

Still...

Yep. time had come. Had the money hanging out of my pocket and facing 2 donuts. Was 3rd lowest scorer in my main league sp had to make a move to stay in touch. Haven't wasted any trades in my opinion (some rookies sideways always happen) but no premium sideways :)

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 04, 2010, 07:11:16 AM

Still...

Yep. time had come. Had the money hanging out of my pocket and facing 2 donuts. Was 3rd lowest scorer in my main league sp had to make a move to stay in touch. Haven't wasted any trades in my opinion (some rookies sideways always happen) but no premium sideways :)

Still...

What happens if Gibbs gets injured at training?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2010, 07:13:58 AM

Still...

Still...

I have patience ;). As long as i have cover, he'll stay (unless out for 2 months).

It was early to get rid of warnock but couldn't think of anybody else to drop. Thinking schoey might get the flick this week if a suitable downgrade is seen. But a 36 breakeven is tempting to keep him (dang KPP).

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 04, 2010, 08:47:43 AM
Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2010, 07:13:58 AM

Still...

Still...

I have patience ;). As long as i have cover, he'll stay (unless out for 2 months).

It was early to get rid of warnock but couldn't think of anybody else to drop. Thinking schoey might get the flick this week if a suitable downgrade is seen. But a 36 breakeven is tempting to keep him (dang KPP).

THIS EARLY! :o ;D

SCADDICT

HP, I think you have been blinded by bias with Hooker! He looks like he will only average around 75 with the occasional 90.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 05, 2010, 06:49:24 AM
HP, I think you have been blinded by bias with Hooker! He looks like he will only average around 75 with the occasional 90.
Wasn't a keeper. Had to throw a bomber player in and hoped he would play a running CHB role this year. With Pears going down, now doubt that. Might come out next few weeks for a dead set gun (e.g Goddard/Gilbee/Drummond).

A breakeven of 75 can go either way this week.......