will i win??

Started by steven_ora, April 26, 2010, 11:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven_ora

will i win this week my opponent has 1 player left to play this week and he is ablett as captain and so do i so that cancels out ablett. i still have enright, hunt, gibbs and podsiadly and im 353 behind

so am i looking on track to win???

korza

You could be in a world of pain.
I predict you lose by 1 point.

Alex7089

You should win barring a few bad scores. Only problem is if Gibbs is pink piggedhe could churn out a 60, if Joseph tags Enright (unlikely) he might keep him to 80, and if Carlton win Pods might give you 40. But that is worst case scenario so yes you will win. I have all three league games wrapped up, but maybe we should run this thread like a Tea X Vs. Team Y thread so we can all put in our 2 cents worth?

Justin Bieber

Going to be down to the wire. But Hunt and Pods could go either way. Just hope Hunt's got his kicking boots on and Pods can stand tall up forward.

Hate to jinx you, but i seriously hope hunt and ablett totally fail against the blues. Just need them to score less than 200 points (with ablett captain) joined and I've caused an upset in my league :D

roo boys!

I think that you will win steven_ora but it will be close. I too am hoping Pods and Gibbs can fire even though I already have both my matches won, I still wanna post a good score.

And to Hellopplz, sorry too say it but I VERY,VERY highly doubt that that will happen, but good luck anyway!!

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on April 27, 2010, 01:11:21 AM
I think that you will win steven_ora but it will be close. I too am hoping Pods and Gibbs can fire even though I already have both my matches won, I still wanna post a good score.

And to Hellopplz, sorry too say it but I VERY,VERY highly doubt that that will happen, but good luck anyway!!
You never know Joseph has given Ablett a tough time before. Could happen...

MalteserMan

Will be close.

Probably come down to how well Pods will do.

I am in a similar spot, I am a head by about 500 but my opponent has about 500 worth of pts playing today depending on the form of Pods (IMO).

ELLsendon

Quote from: korza on April 26, 2010, 11:59:18 PM
You could be in a world of pain.
I predict you lose by 1 point.
My crystal ball says you lose by 1.

Alex7089

Quote from: MalteserMan on April 27, 2010, 02:23:12 AM
Will be close.

Probably come down to how well Pods will do.

I am in a similar spot, I am a head by about 500 but my opponent has about 500 worth of pts playing today depending on the form of Pods (IMO).
Pods down the race with a hip... Doesn't look good  :-X